Chapter 17

Mitch's POV

After I finished editing the video and uploading it, I decided to go play Dota2 for a little bit with Vikk and Ashley.

Jerome was downstairs getting some coffee for us. I could smell the delicious French Vanilla coffee starting to make its way upstairs.

"Coffee is ready babe!"

I made my way down the stairs and walked into the kitchen towards my right. Jerome was on his phone drinking his coffee. I took the coffee cup and took a sip.

"Mmm..." I savored the taste in my mouth for a couple of seconds.

"Is my coffee really that good" Jerome questioned.

I smirked at his question. He made it sound dirty.

"I don't know. Which coffee are you talking about?" I grinned at him.

Jerome pulled my close and sat me on the counter. I could taste some of the coffee from his mouth travel into mine.

I could feel his tongue beg for entrance. I obeyed and our tongues intertwined with each other.

We stopped and gasped for air. Jerome smiled at me and then he kissed my forehead.

"Don't you forget you have Vikk and Ashley on Skype still?" he reminded me.

I gasped.

"Thanks biggums!" I kissed him am then grabbed my coffee from the counter and made my way upstairs.

"Jerome and Mitch sitting in a tree" Vikk sang.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Ashley continued.

I blushed for a second and continued to play.

I bit my lip for the rest of the game.

Jerome, such a tease.