Chapter 15

*A Few Weeks After*

Mitch's POV

Today was the day. The day Jerome and I are going to see our parents and tell them. Jerome almost finished packing up the things he needs while I still render out a Hunger Games. To be completely honest, I'm scared of what my parents will think. How they will respond to it and everything. Jerome's parents in the other hand I know for sure will be completely fine with it. But like I said before, it's not their love to control, it's ours.

"Alright, I'm ready..." Jerome said as he gave a depressed sigh.

I nodded my head and walked out the door with him.

We drove down to the airport to board and get ready to go. I shook when I sat down, thinking of what my parents will say but Jerome sat next to me, comforting me telling me everything is gonna be okay.

While we we're talk a child, about the age of 10-13 sat next to Jerome. They were to busy to look up and see us because he was busy watch a YouTube video.

"Why can't I meet them?" She told herself. I looked to the side of Jerome to find out they were watching a Hunger Games of Jerome and I. Jerome leaned over to me and said "imma break it to her!" I nodded and proceeded to look.

Jerome tapped her should and the girl looked up.

"O-oh my gosh, y-your...?"

"Jerome and Mitch? Yes we are!"

The girl had a smile on her face and talk with us for a while.

I told her that once we land he can sign and take some pictures.

She said no problem and we waited till we got to Montreal.

*after flight*

We did everything we said we would and drove to my parents house. Soon later we were gonna fly to New Jersey and see Jerome's parents.

We got out of the car and went to the from door, I knocked and waited for a reply.

Seconds later my mother opened up the door.

"Mitch!" She squealed as she hugged me.

"Don't forget about Jerome" I said as I walked inside.

My mom hugs Jerome and we both sit in the living room.

"Um mom, I need to tell you something.,same with dad."

She called my father downstairs and they sat directly in front of us.

Jerome gave me a comforting smile as I said what I needed to say.

"Jerome and I, are together." I said. I felt my heart break as I said that hoping I didn't break their feelings for me.

My mom gave me a smile but soon that smile turn to a frown when she saw my father.

"My son, is gay?" My father said bluntly.

"Why can't you accept that?" Mom said.

"I-I can't...get out!" My father said. My mom tried to tell him it was okay but he didn't believe it.

"Your 'gayness' will soon start to rub off on Connor, and I WONT have that happen!" My father yelled at me.

I could feel hot tears run down my face as I ran out of the house, Jerome followed.

Jerome's POV

I seen Mitch run out of the house. I ran in the car and comforted him. I couldn't stand people that didn't accept it. His father was a liar of all costs.

Mitch, baby, please don't cry. Your father was just a complete jerk for saying that. It's our relationship remember? Not theirs."

I tried so hard to make Mitch stop crying. He soon look up at me and gave me a smile.

"That's my Benja" I said as I hugged him.

Mitch laughed at what I said. I wiped his tears away and kissed him.

"Jerome, can you drive? I'm not in the mood."

"Anything for my Mitch."

*skip to Jerome's Parents house.*

We drove in the driveway and parked the car. I got out of the car proudly with Mitch holding my hand and walked through the front door.

"Jerome you didn't knock." Mitch looked up at me and smirked.

"Pshh it's my house. Duhh"

I seen my parents in the kitchen talking and I approached them.

"Aww! My two loves are home!!" My mom said.

"We are just visiting mom. But I have to tell you something important."

Both of my parents looked at Mitch and I.

"Mitch and I are in a happy and healthy relationship."

Both of my parents looked at each other till they say their response.

"How's that gonna bother us?" My dad says. I hugged both of my parents and thanked them for accepting us.

We talked for a bit and then told them that we needed to go.

We got in the car, went to the airport and went home. What a day we had.