Chapter 12

Mitch's POV~

As I got home I opened the door quietly just in case Jerome fell asleep while I was away. I was wrong. My cute little Bacca was on the couch watching tv. I snuck inside to where he was sitting. Him not knowing, I put my hands on his eyes so now he can't see.

"Guess who?" I stated.

He felt my hands and then traveled up my arms.

"Who else could it be? It's my Benja!" He said as he took my hands off of him.

"Lucky guess!" I ran over to the door and locked it. I then threw my hoodie on the couch.

"Mitch? What are you gonna do?" Jerome said as he backed up towards a wall.

I pinned him on the wall and started to kiss him. It wasn't just any kiss. It was a long passionate kiss that soon lead to other things. I then started to travel down to his neck, where I started to nibble on. My hands traveled down to his belt buckle. I started to undo it till Jerome interrupted.

"M-Mitch! We can do it when the time is right, okay?" He smiled at me.

I understood and nodded in his agreement. In all honesty, I was just teasing him.

"Jerome we need to talk, about something important."

Jerome's POV~

"Jerome we need to talk, about something important."

I shook.

"W-what about?"

Mitch leaded me to the couch.

"I was thinking we go see our parents. And tell them about us." Mitch said. He looked down.

"But the thing is, I don't know how my parents will react. It worries me. What if the don't approve? What if-"

I cut him off. "We then leave if they can't handle it."

Mitch smiled. "Thanks"

I kissed him. I didn't care what his parents think. It's OUR relationship, not theirs.

"Now how about dinner?" Mitch asked. "Order out? Cook? Or bring you someplace nice?"

A/N:

Sorry if it's short guys :( I'm trying my best.