A Rose Tells All, Goodbye Konoha

Here it is, the chapter we have all been waiting for.

YAYAYYAAY

She wants to say goodbye now, so YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I’m watching the Olympics and writing this, girls gymnastics.

Yip.

Sooooo…

HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

~ Wolfie out!

Shizuku’s POV

I snuck out of my hospital room and met Sasuke by the Uchiha compound, it was the morning of the next day and I had decided to visit a few people. Just for fun I guess.

“I’m going to stay in the compound until the evening. Do what you want for now.” Sasuke instructed me.

“Yes sir.” I said sarcastically.

I walked off and decided where to go first,

“Yamanaka’s flower shop?” I muttered to myself, then set off to that direction.

“Hello! Welcome!” I heard Ino yell cheerfully.

“Hey Ino. Mind if I get some flowers?” I smiled.

She looked at me, then smiled too, “Take your pick!”

I looked at the variety of different flowers, different colours, sizes. “What do you recommend?”

She looked over the flowers, “The roses are in season, they are a beautiful red, I say roses.”

I nodded to a bouquet of roses. “Then roses it is, here.” I placed money on the counter and took the bouquet of roses.

“Great choice. Tell Sasuke I said hi. See you later.” I nodded and picked a rose out of the bouquet, and placed it on the counter.

“Thanks for everything.” I mumbled, and then walked out of the store letting Ino think about what I was talking about.

I walked down the street with the flowers, people were smiling and saying hello to me, I thought, who next.

Hinata.

I walked to the Hyuuga compound and knocked on big door. The door then opened revealing a peeved off Neji.

“What?” I blinked at his greeting.

“Hey Neji, is Hinata home?” I tried being sweet and nice, he sighed and calmed down.

“Yes, Lady Hinata is home. Come this way.” He waved me towards him and we walked to a big open field inside the compound. There I saw Hinata training with her father, Hiashi, I think that’s his name.

She was sweating and blocking her dad’s attacks, then she finally did a chakra punch at his side. But Hiashi quickly it her hand away. So close.

“Lady Hinata, you have a visitor.” Neji yelled at her, Hiashi stopped and told her something, she nodded and came over to me. I quickly picked out a rose and slipped it into Neji’s pocket while he wasn’t looking.

“He- Hello… Shizuku-chan…” She stuttered, I smiled,

“Hey Hinata, can I talk to you for a sec?” I asked, she nodded and led me beside one of the pillars.