Starting The Exams... I WILL KILL YOU IBIKI!!!

Shizuku's POV

Okay, maybe Genjutsu is hard, yeah I guess but I got through it! I found out that Uchiha’s are actually amazing at Genjutsu. I created two of my own Genjutsu, one that I can do anytime and another that I can do with the Tatsukigan.

But anyways, after I nearly beat up Ibiki a second time, (this time with Genjutsu) he said he would take me out for ramen as-a-good-luck-for-the-chuunin-exams-present yeah?

I went there to Ichiraku’s all happy and hungry right?

The thing is…

He never showed up.

Nope.

Nada.

Zip.

Nothing.

I got pissed.

I swear I will take my revenge on him, I came home to Sasuke and he asked what was wrong, I threw a tantrum and my eye started twitching.

Damn him.

***THE DAY OF THE EXAMS***

“Shizuku! Shizuku! Wake up! It’s the day of the exams!” I heard a voice shouting and shaking me.

I reaaaally want to sleep though…

“Shizuku, I have your IPod.’’ My eyes shot open.

‘’NOOOO!!! LEAVE MY BABY ALONE!!!!” I grabbed him by the dark blue scruff of his neck and started shaking him.

“Okay! I get it!’’ He started choking and I let go of his shirt,

‘’Hn.’’

‘’Really? Now you become like an Uchiha again?’’ He shook his head, I smirked. “But really, you should get ready, we have to go in 5 minutes.” I looked at him blinking.

“Huh?’’ I leaned my head to the side.

“5 minutes Shizuku. Only 5.” I blinked again.

“NANI!!!?!??!??!??!? GET OUT I HAVE TO CHANGE!!!!!!!” I jumped off my bed and pushed him out quickly, slammed the door shut and brushed my teeth so hard that my gums nearly started bleeding, stripped and put my ninja clothes on at an incredible pace.

Slammed by door open and rushed downstairs like a mad woman. I glanced into the kitchen and saw Sasuke eating some cereal, mmm tasty.

“Gimme, Shizu-chan wants…’’ I grabbed his spoon and bowl and started munching it down, leaving Sasuke’s eye twitching.

“I was eating that.’’ He said annoyed, I glanced at him.

“Yeah I could see, I’m not blind.” I replied. “But seriously Sasu-kun, we have to put our Uchiha mask on again, or the Uchiha name would be in…”

“In what?”

“In… Hold up I’m trying to think of something…” I answered and he sweat dropped. ‘’Ahhh screw it, let’s go.”

“Hn.” I stopped walking and looked at him.

“Ohhhh yeah its Uchiha time.” I grinned and he looked at me strangely. Whatever.