My Match... Oh And I Hate Perverts...

Shizuku's POV

I opened my eyes to still see my Deva path that I named Ciel, carrying me. We were in the tower, I remember from the series.

''Ciel... Let me down, I'm okay.'' I muttered, he heard me and let me down.

''Shizuku-chan! Are you okay?'' I heard a concerned voice behind me, a familiar voice. My brother.

I whirled around and my teeth were clenched, my eyes narrowed at him. ''You bastard.'' I clenched my hands. ''I hate you... I hate you Sasuke!'' I threw a punch at him, but not hard. His eyes widened and he caught my fist. ''You left me... With that Orochimaru... And you took Sakura with you!'' I felt tears falling down my cheeks.

''I... But I-!'' He started.

''But nothing! Now look at what you've done. Do you have a curse mark!?'' I wiped my cheeks and pulled back my fist from Sasuke's hand. He looked guilty, but I don't give a damn. I un-summoned Ciel, while Sasuke pulled his collar down and I clenched my teeth again. He has it too. A curse mark.

''Heh, be happy you won't be alone.'' I told him, his eyes widened and he pushed my hair back and cursed.

Well fuck you.

You left me to die.

While taking someone else with you, you left your own sister to die!

''You will all take a preliminary test.'' I knew this was coming, and I'm not going to let this curse mark get in the way.

''Please step down except the 2 ninja that are going first.'' I heard, I know that Sasuke is going first along with a sound ninja, I don't need to watch this.

''Come on Sasuke! Win why don't you?!!'' Naruto yelled out. I grimaced.

''Come on Sasuke! Lose! Better yet, die why don't you?!'' I yelled out mockingly.

''Shizuku!'' Sakura gasped at me, I rolled my eyes at her, ''Whatever.''

Sasuke then came up and had a sorry look in his eyes. I rolled my eyes again while he stood next to me.

''Can't you forgive me?'' He whispered to me. I shook my head and pulled a sour face. He sighed.

I looked back at the computer board and my eyes widened when I saw who was next.

Avril Akiyama, and Colin Hamaguchi.

So they changed their surnames? They sound pretty cool.

''Both people, come down please.'' I frowned, my best friends. Are fighting each other.

I looked down at my best friends, ''Colin, I won't go easy.''

''Neither will I, Avril.'' Then they attacked.

''Shadow clone jutsu.'' Avril said, and a clone of her came up next to her, they surrounded Colin and as they were about to hit him, Colin jumped up and punched the clone.

Avril and Colin both laughed, and both raised their hands. ''Heh, I forfeit!'' I stood there, gaping at them. They both laughed and came up next to me while people muttered things like 'why'?

''Guys! You both just quit!'' I smirked at them. ''Or was it because you guys finally hook up? Without your best friend knowing?!?!!?!?'' They both blushed. ''IT WAS THE TRUTH?!?'' I laughed at their red faces.