Sasuke... Has A Sister! Chapter 3

Chapter 3 is now up like Kiba and Me!!!... Wait forget that i even said that actually!!!

Anyway chappy 3 is here is have fun and plz excuse any spelling mistakes... or any phsyco-ness...

From Wolfie...

_____________________________________________________________________________

I woke up by the sound of some shouting and groaning, I recognised who it was in an instant.

Kiba.

I got out of bed and stumbled down the stairs, 'ughhhh' I groaned so hard, then I heard Kiba again groaning, he seemed close, strange... Why would he be here?

I opened the back door and noticed Kiba dangeling down from a rope with Sasuke hitting him with a stick, and why would he be doing that?

''You-*WHACK* little-*WHACK* SCUM!!!*WHACK!!*'' Sasuke shouted while hitting Kiba with the long stick, Kiba looked oddly attractive... I'm crazy, my future husband getting whacked my a stick, dangeling from a tree and my brother hitting him. Wow.

''Umm... Whats going on here?'' I commented to them, they turned around and blushed... I glanced at what i was wearing, Omg I'm still in my PJ's, the ones I borrowed from Sakura, she dropped by and while I was trying to sleep she gave them to me, so I put them on.

And lets just say... They had cute puppys on them... Kiba... Oh shit.

My hair was still messed up and I was shading my eyes from the sun, ''He was tresspassing on your grounds.'' Sasuke replied to me.

''Tresspassing...?... OHHH.....! That would have been okay you know...'' I mumbled to myself, but Kiba heard me due to his superness.

''See! Shizuku said its okay!'' He said, blushing, now Sasuke actually looked like he was going to blow up.

''No not okay,'' Sasuke grunted stubbornly,

''Oh lighten up Sasu kun.'' I told him, Kiba... And me... AHHHH WHAT ARE YOU THINKING SHIZUKU?!

I walked up to Kiba and cut the rope with a security shuriken I kept in a little pocket on my waist, you never know if some evil dude it going to rape you.

And that doesn't apply to Kiba...

I helped him down and blushed when he stumbled and pressed his body against mine, and lets just say Sasuke wasn't too fond of that.

I then waved goodbye to Kiba as he headed home and wondered what to do next, ''Sasu Onii chan?'' Sasuke percked his head up when I called him, ''So... Do you think you could you know... train me?'' I asked, hopeful, I really want to be trained by Sasuke, it would be awesome! He could teach me the chidori and everything!

''Sorry Shizuku, but you first have to be a ninja, then I will teach you stuff too.'' He replied, I huffed and then ran towards the town, I could hear Sasuke calling me, but then giving up on that. So he let me go.

I was mad, really mad.

I'm in the Naruto world and I forget to become a ninja? Well I did find out I'm Sasuke Uchiha's sister... Meaning I have the SHARINGAN!!!!! Probably...

''OLD GRANNY!!!!!!!!'' I burst open the door to the Hokage's office, I suddenly saw Naruto there sitting down stubbornly, ''I wanna be a ninja!'' I shouted at her, I'm loud...

''Shizuku, can't you see I'm in the middle of something?'' She sighed, pointing to Naruto, ''He keeps on telling me to give him a high level mission, talk him out of it!''

I looked doubtfully at Naruto, he had his head up high and his eyes shut, ''Will it make me automatically be a Ninja?'' I asked her, suspicious, if I'm not going to be a ninja, I'm not convincing Naruto to do anything.

She stayed quiet for a few seconds and the raised her head ''Only if you can do the shadow clone jutsu.'' She grinned, I had no practise on this! All I knew was what you had to say....and the hand signs...

Wait...

That means I know it!

I raised my hand to the hand sign and yelled out ''KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!!!'' I shut my eyes and hoped for a exact replica of myself, I felt a puff of smoke and was faced with my shadow clone, I did it! I smirked at Tsunade and she shook her head, she then reached for a box under her table and asked me.

''Blue or black?'' I grinned and told her that I wanted a long blue one, and where I could find some weapons, not shuriken though. She told me me to go down the hall and on my right, then she hesitated to give me my headband, but I snatched it off her.

''Naruto, you still have to do the lower rank missions ya know.'' I explained to Naruto, upholding my part of the deal.

''No! I want a better mission!!! BELIEVE IT!!'' He shouted, crossing his arms stubbornly.

I warned him... As I walked towards him, I kneeled down next tohim and whispered into his ear,

''If you don't let this go I will haunt you everyday and hit you so hard you will be on the ground bleeding.'' He tensed up and stood up not making eye contact with me, well that scared him off.

''Shizuku's right, I should do these then the better mission later... Bye." Naruto ran out of the door and I grinned.

''You have to teach me how to do that someday.'' Tsunade chuckled.

''Takes practise... and a lot of threatening Old lady,'' I replied to her, she frowned at me and I left laughing.

Shizuku

Your're a ninja now.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I'm sorry for the short chapter, my friend wouldn't stop asking me to upload it, so I did.

Shame on you M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here you are hoes anywayy!!!!!