Decide

I enjoyed writing this chapter, take note that Shizuku is a bipolar and sarcastic in this chapter.

AND ITS LONG! I think…

So here is the next chapter!

~ Wolfie out!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Shizuku’s POV

Next thing I know, I’m in a hospital bed. With Sasuke next to me.

Then some sound ninja, well… Orochimaru wants us now I guess.

“If you stay here, you can’t get stronger; this puny village relies on bonds. Worthless bonds. If you join Orochimaru you can get stronger and kill your brother.” A red head with the curse mark said to me and Sasuke.

“I don’t like being told what to do!” I roundhouse kicked her and attempted to punch her. But me being weak prevented that and she caught my punch.

“See, weak.” My eye twitched and I did a jutsu

“Silver flash! Taka no Odori! (dance of the hawks)” I yelled out, she backed away from the hawks surrounding her, but then my jutsu got canceled and she came for me again.

I got punched and kicked, and landed on the ground with Sasuke,

“Just think about it, the puny village can’t do anything for you. But Orochimaru can.” And they disappeared.

“What is with people that come and attack me, talk, attack me more, and then disappear?” I muttered. Sasuke chuckled,

“No idea.”

I chuckled and leaned against the tree, but to my dismay something wrapped around Sasuke and me, I grunted as the rope got tighter.

“It might seem like a good idea, but if you do leave you will become rogues.” I heard from behind me, I clenched my teeth.

“Ugh… DAMN YOU KAKASHI! LET ME OUTTA THIS THING!” I shouted waving my arms around.

“Revenge is not the answer. Itachi did something wrong, that’s not your fault. Bonds make people stronger. Leaving makes you rogues.” Kakashi ignored me.

“Go away and get me out of this. This is none of your business.” Sasuke clenched his teeth.

“But it is, you are my students, I will not let my students abandon our village.” Kakashi gave a closed eye smile.

“Okay okay…. NOW GET ME OUT OF THIS FLIPPING ROPE!”

“I’m leaving Shizuku. Itachi has to pay for what he did to our family.” Sasuke said without making eye contact while on his hospital bed. I was lying on mine too, it seems that the curse mark takes a lot out of you, especially when fighting with Gaara.

“Are you going to kill him?’’ I asked him, even though I knew exactly what was going to happen in the series.

“Yes.”

“But Sasuke, he might not be what you think. Did you ever look at it in that way? Maybe… He was made to?” I was trying to imply that he was ordered to do it, but not to say it like that.

“Shizuku, you were there, can’t you remember?” He asked, I blinked in confusion. Huh?

“What?”