Chapter 15

Gunz POV
I looked around to see where the gun shots came from and seen a man running out the door. I ran after him firing shots after shots, I got him twice. once in the arm and the other in his back. the niggua ran over to a big black van and jumped in and the van sped off "Fuck!" I shouted in frustration walking back inside the building. "Yo Shoota you good bruh?" I asked examining his body. I noticed a gun shot wound on his shoulder, " I'm good homie, just call up Tia and tell her I'm on my way to get this shit stitched up" He said lifting himself up off the ground.
After I called Tia I helped Shoota in my car and dropped him off at Tia's our personal doctor, then went over to my mother shit. I pulled up under 10 mins and walked in the house "What's up April? What the fuck is going on?" I asked looking from her to Binky "August I don't know, Momma said she was going down to the bar after 30 mins she still wasn't back so I called down there and they said she never came in. I called her cell phone but it's going straight to voicemail" April cried "Shit man!" I yelled hitting the wall "Where the girls?" I asked referring to my nieces "Upstairs" Binky told me "look go get the girls and go to my safe house, if I'm not back by tomorrow morning pack up y'all shit and leave" I said kissing April and Binky foreheads " I love y'all man, Binky take care my daughter " I said looking at her "August stop talking like you not coming back " she said tears streaming down her face "Just do What I tell y'all, go start packing there shit up and tell my girls I love em " I said before opening up the door and walking out. I hopped in my ride and drove off heading towards the trap. shit was about to pop off.

Carter POV
*SPLASH!* I jumped up once the cold water hit my body "Wake up bitch!" A deep voice barked. I wiped the water from my eyes and looked up "Mama Alsina" I whispered. The big guy that brought me in here was now dragging her around like a rag doll. He threw her frail pale body on the floor to my right and left back out the room. I hopped up but was quickly yanked back down by the rope on my feet "Mama Alsina?" I called but got no response, I couldn't even tell if she was breathing or not "Please get up!" I cried but was hit with silence. I looked around the darkly lit room and started looking for an escape or a weapon or something. I noticed a pipe that was over by the sink. Looking for something els to free me, I came up nothingness. "Shit!" I hissed whipping away a tear "Come on Carter think! Fucking think!" I quietly said to myself. Seconds later the door squeaked back open revealing the big man. He looked my way and licked his lips "I can't wait to fuck you" he smiled with his yellow teeth on full display. I disgustingly rolled my eyes when something on his waist caught my attention, a pocket knife "If I get the knife I could free myself and get me and Mama Alsina outta here" I thought "Look at me bitch!" He yelled stepping closer. I looked up at him to see he was unbuttoning his pants. He dropped his pants and stood in front off me. His dick stood at attention "Suck it!" He commanded grabbing my head and trying to force me on him. "You gotta do this Carter" I told myself. I took a deep breath and started stroking his package. Once I seen his eyes clothes I hurriedly reached for his knife. "The fu--!" Before he could respond I stuck the knife deep into his leg making him fall down in pain. I quickly crawled to where he was "1,2,3" I said to myself before slicing his throat and just like that he was dead. I begun cutting the rope from my hands and then my feet. I jumped up and ran over to Mama Alsina "Mama Alsina?" I whispered, when she didn't respond I bent down and listen for a heart beat "Thank god" I said once I heard a faint one. I got up and walked over to the man I just killed and checked him. I grabbed the gun that was on his waist and the keys that was in his pocket, when I heard a phone ringing. I dug into his other pocket and pulled out my phone. Once I seen August nane pop up my face lit up. I wasted not time answering the phone "August!" I said into the phone "Carter?" He asked hesitant "Aug please come find me! Mama Alsina in here and she needs a hospital" I said on the verge of tears "My momma in there?" He asked sounding pissed off "Look I'm coming for y'all, just wait a couple more mins baby girl" he continued "Please hurry Aug, I just killed somebody and I don--" I started to say before I was cut off "You killed somebody els?" August asked with a hint of smiling in his voice "Yes" I said shaking my head "A'ight baby, I'm---" *Pow Pow Pow* gun shots rang out thur the phone before he could get anything out "Aug?" I called but got no response "August?" I said again. The phone disconnected then hung up "Shit!" I hissed tears stinging my eyes *Pow Pow Pow* this time the shots was coming from outside the door. I jumped back from the noise and quickly grabbed the gun pointing it towards the doorway. The door kicked open and I fired the gun twice "Aaah!" I heard someone scream before there body hit the floor "Damn Carter" August said rushing in the room. I jumped up and ran into his arms "August!!" I cried wrapping my arms tightly around him "You good baby girl" he said taking of his T shirt and giving it to me. I pulled it over my half necked body then hugged him again. Once we pulled away August ran over towards his mother was and picked her up "Aye go start up the car!" August screamed to one of the many men he had with him. We walked out the room and into a blood bath. It was so many dead bodies laying around. I quickly followed behind August out the building and nearly threw up. "Burn this building down" August said to one of the dudes before getting in a awaiting car with me hot on his trail. The car pulled off in the direction of the hospital while I sat back lucky to be alive.

April POV

"Y'all got everything?" I asked my nieces "Yup!" They all said together "Where Uncle August?" Kay Kay asked as we all got in Binky car "He's handling something right now Kay Kay" I told her. She nodded her head before sitting back and joining her sisters in conversation "Did he text or call?" Binky asked looking over at me but before I could say anything my phone started going off. I quickly unlocked it once I noticed a text from August.

Big head August 😘 : I found momma. Tell Binky get my daughter and y'all go where I told y'all!

Big head April 💣❤️ : Okay, I love you August, be safe.

Big head August 😘 : Love you more. Call when you get there, & I got Carter with me.

Big head April 💣❤️ : okay

I blew out a sign of relief "That was him, he good but he still want us to go to the place he said go to" I told Binky as we drove in the direction of her mother house.

Carter POV

We been at the hospital for over 2 hours. Even tho the doctor said Mama Alsina was gonna be just fine August wanted to stay until she woke up. "Why you wearing sun glasses in the hospital Aug? Ain't no sun in here" I said looking at him. He looked at me and smiled "Why you always questioning me about my sun glasses Carter?" He asked standing to his feet "I just wanna know! I mean you wear them damn things everywhere!" I said shrugging my shoulders. August didn't say anything he just walked over to where I was sitting "What?" I asked as he stared at me "You just so fucking beautiful" he said smiling while grabbing me up off the couch I was sitting on. August looked at me a few more minutes before leaning in and kissing my lips softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. His hands found there way to my waist then my ass as he started squeezing "Aug" I moaned lowly "Making me a grand son hopefully!" Mama Alsina said making me jump back and grab my chest. August laughed lightly then turned towards his mother hospital bed "Hey son, hey Carter" Mama Alsina said smiling "Hey Mama Alsina" I said still trying to catch my breath. August and Mama Alsina laughed at me but I don't find anything funny! "Girl come give me a hug!" Mama Alsina said sitting up in her hospital bed. I walked over to her bed and bent down to hug her "How you feeling?" I asked after embracing her "Besides almost dying, I'm fine" she said smiling. After we stayed and talked to Mama Alsina for a lil bit it was time to go "Y'all be carful! And finish working on that grand son" Mama Alsina said laughing. August laughed while I rolled my eyes "Remind me to tell April ya mother want a grand son" I said to August as we was leaving out the hospital room. He looked at me before smiling "So you not gonna give me a son?" August asked. I looked at him like he was crazy "What?" He asked while walking onto the elevator "Yeah, maybe when I'm like 40 something" I said jokingly. August looked at me and scrunched up his face. "I'm just play August" I said laughing as we stepped out into the hospital lobby "Keep playing I'm gon have to get big Aug to teach you a lesson" he said looking down at his pants then back up with a smirk on his face "Whatever" I said laughing. "Carter?" Somebody called on our way out the door. I know that voice, that voice used to torture me every chance she got. I turned around and looked the devil herself right in the eyes "Ma?" I asked already knowing the answer.

IM BACK YALL! & for good this time! Missed me? I'm sorry it took me this long. How long as it been? Like 6 months??? Smh I hope I still have some loyal readers that love me and are willing to forgive me. Anyways be on the look out for a couple more Chapters in the Next 3 to 4 days maybe earlier. I'm about to get back on my grind y'all! No more slacking. Again I'm sorry for having y'all wait this long for an update & the Chapter probably not even allat, but whatever I'll be back. Remember to leave me so feedback please, love y'all loyal readers.

Honey 😘