Chapter 9

A/n : Ok im updating because i love yall ❤ i know yall want longer chapters blah blah BUT im doing this off my phone so what you see is what you get untill we get a new computer anyways on with the book ...

Updated Authors Note ; I still love y'all! ❤️

Carter POV

"I don't know how he found me April. It's all my fault that Cassie almost got raped. If I wouldn't have gotten up when I did he would of took that baby girl innocence away just like he did to me" I said while crying my eyes out.

"Carter boo it isn't your fault that could have been anybody August has beef with" April said while rubbing my back.

"But it just so happen to be my father the molester"

"Baby it's okay. Cassie is fine thanks to you. You did what had to be done" She said.

Before I could say anything else Cassie starts crying in the other room. "I'll be right back" April said getting up and leaving out.

I laid back in bed thinking about everything that had happened in my life. What it would have been like if my mother had her shit together or if my father would have never touched me in places father shouldn't touch daughters.

I remember the conversations me and my mother use to have and trust they were never good.

FLASHBACK

"You're just a piece of shit Carter just like ya damn daddy! You aint never gonna be nothing just a nappy headed ass hood girl. I should of aborted ya ass but your old ass grandmother made me have you and her crusty ass not even alive to take care of you" She sneered glaring at me.

"Don't you love me mommy?" I asked.

"No I don't love your black ass! Why would I? You ain't done shit but be a pain in my ass but don't worry, when you turn 18 you're going to be making me some money" She said with a smile.

"But I'm only 4 mommy" I said looking up at my mother.

"Carter shut yo ass up I know how old you are! Now get up in that room until your father get home and you better let him have his way or im gonna lock your lil ragedy ass in the basement for 4 weeks" She said kicking me towards the steps.

"But mommy-"

" Carter go the hell up stairs"She screamed picking me up and throwing me up the steps

FLASHBACK OVER

I rolled over on my side and cried into my pillow until I fell asleep.

——————————————

Gunz POV

After I left April house I drove back to the warehouse to go check some things out. Soon as I walked in Shoota was coming up to me.

"What's up bro? You took care of that thing from earlier?" I asked

"You know I took care of that shit. But look that nigga dirty yo that bitch a snake" Shoota said.

"Word"?

"Yeah man word got back to me that he kin to that nigga over on eastside we got beef with and get this he was supposed to take out that nigga Carter shot. You know the junkie mother fucker who hit the corner boys" Shoota said

"Dirty ain't know Carter was with me though"

"Get this shit nigga. Dice was telling Dirty how bad Carter was so Dirty asked how she looked and Dice described her down to a T, that nigga Dirty started asking questions bout you like what block you live on what kinda house you got, shit like that" Shoota said.

"Who told you all this?" I asked fuming.

"Dice told Bullet and Bullet told me" He said.

"Bullet ya cousin right?" I asked.

"Yeah" Shoota nodded.

"Good looking fam, oh and take Dice out we don't fuck with his kind" With that being said I walked off heading towards my office.

"Ayo dirty" I called.

"Waddup boss man? " he asked.

"Let me holla at you real quick" I said before going into my office.

He came in shut the door and sat down in the chair "Wassup?" He asked.

Without saying a word I grabbed my 9 from off the table and shot him right between his eyes.

"Go clean all that up in there" I said walking out my office and going back out to my truck.

Once I got back to April house I hopped in the shower for before putting on my boxers and basketball shorts.

I climbed in the bed with Carter and laid flat on my back while I looked up at the ceiling. "August?" Carter called before turning around wrapping her arms around my waist and laying her head on my chest.

"Yeah" I said.

"Thanks for everything" she mumbled before falling back to sleep.

I kissed Carter forehead and wrapped my arm around her while she snuggled into my chest.

"Anything for you wifey"