Chapter Eighteen.

I stirred in my sleep as I felt someone nudge my shoulder.

"Mia wake up." I heard a familiar voice say. I brought my fists to my eyes and rubbed them hard.

"Uh, what you want?" I asked sitting up, finally opening my eyes to see Beth smiling widely at me. A sigh escape my lips as I let my body fall back onto the bed, It was too early.

"A Bird told me you and Liam Payne are dating!" Beth said excitedly as she shook me, I groaned as I rolled over onto my stomach and my face planting into the soft pillow, I had completely forgot I had agreed to be Liam's girlfriend last night, what am I getting myself into? Niall seemed off with me the whole night, He would stare over at me and Liam and then go to Melanie and attach himself to her. Liam was being really sweet, He won me a huge teddy that was now sitting at the bottom of my bed. I could tell Liam will be a certain gentleman and will be a better boyfriend Lewis ever could be, I thought I was starting to like Liam last night, but the kisses we kept sharing made me think twice, why the hell did I agree to be his girlfriend?

"Yes, we're dating." I said to Beth sliding out the bed, my feet slipping into my cozy fluffy slippers.

"You don't look so happy about it." Beth said, her voice finally calm. I shook my head and plastered a false smile on my face.

"No of course I am. Liam is... great."

*Niall's Point Of View*

I sneaked down stairs to see Liam still sleeping peacefully, a relieved sigh escaped my lips as I sat opposite him. He was asleep with his mouth slightly ajar. Making mumbling noises as he tossed and turned. I licked my dry lips as I deeply thought about Him and Mia, the newly couple. My head ached just thinking of it. My Melanie plan obviously didn't take effect on her last night she seemed super happy about being Liam's new Love. I might as well ignore Melanie now, or maybe not... maybe I could still have a chance of winning her over, Oh what the hell Niall. How could you be thinking this? Liam is your best friend and you're chasing after his girl? not cool man. A buzzing sound filled the air distracting me from my thoughts, I shot my head up and looked around to see it was Liam's phone, I bit my lip. I slowly walked over to the young lad that was conscious on my sofa and stared at his phone that was now lit up signalling he had a new message. I bit my lip harder seeing who the message was from, Mia. I was hesitant but I picked up his phone without making too much noise to wake him and scanned his message.

Sorry I didn't reply to your message last night, I fell straight to sleep once I got into bed. Yes i'm free tomorrow night for another date, you're really sweet. xx

I frowned as I read the words Mia had put, another date? wow. Things are surely heating up pretty quickly between them to. I canceled the message sending me to his inboxes, I took in to the temptation and read through his other messages.

Thanks for winning my huuuge teddy! I'm snuggling him right now! goodnight Liam. x 

Argh, he won the exact same teddy for her, as I did for Melanie. I scanned more texts until one stood out more than the others.

 Has Niall got a girlfriend? 

Why would Mia be asking Liam if I had a girlfriend? It was sent yesterday at 12:22pm. It must have been when Mia caught Melanie and I on my doorstep.. Even so, she wouldn't ask if she wasn't bothered... right? I seen Liam in the corner of my eye start to awaken from his sleep I quickly locked his phone and set it to where it was originally.

*Mia's Point Of View*

"I'm so sorry, please forgive me, It won't happen again. Please give me one more chance." I pleaded the lady that offered me for an interview for a job yesterday, but me being the dipshit I am, I forget and agree to a double date instead which then leads to me agreeing to be Liam Payne's girlfriend.