Chapter Thirteen

Liam's Point Of View

"Liam?" Mia asked looking at me. I didn't turn to face her as I was concentrating on the road while driving. The roads where pretty deserted, It's not really late but it's quite dark.

"Yeah?" I asked still not looking at her, I heard a sigh slip through her angelic lips.

"This isn't a date... is it?" Mia asked barely a whisper. I smiled to myself, I wasn't even sure myself if this was a date. Would I be moving to quick with her if I told her this was a date, after all... She hasn't long split with overly tall boyfriend, Lewis. Maybe she still has feelings for Lewis and wants to try and work this out with him... for all I know they could already have worked things out with each other.

"Only if you want it to be." I said quickly, that was the best I could come up with. Mia didn't reply instead she stared ahead at the deserted dark roads. "It could just be a friendly outing with two good friends." I said but once again she didn't speak a word. I sighed as I turned on the radio.

"It's beautiful Liam!" She said as we finally reached the top of the hill, I gasped at the view mine and Mia's eyes are laid upon. The hill we climbed was on the very edge of London city centre. And this hill had a beautiful view once you reached the top. The sky was now pitch black except a few twinkles from the stars that laid above us. I turned to face the gorgeous girl beside me that I had a privilege bringing up here to share the sight with. She was smiling down at London city centre, small creases forming in the corner of her mouth. Her hair flowing freely as the wind harshly blew on her. I watched her shiver as her smile slowly disappeared. I quickly took off my jacket and wrapped it around Mia's delicate body to stop the goosebumps that was starting to form on her pale skin.

"Thanks." Mia said looking up at me smiling. I stared deep into her blue eyes and from that second... I knew I was falling for Mia hard and way too fast.

Niall's Point Of View

After getting back from the park Mia left me at, I slowly reached home. I dipped my hands into my pockets and rummaged for my keys but found old receipt's and penny coins instead. I sighed as I banged on the door. The door flung open and in my surprise Greg was standing in the door way with a huge Horan grin plastered on his face, my lips formed a smile as I pulled him into a big manly hug.

"God i've missed ya" I said as I pulled away from the hug a huge grin still plastered on my lips. He invited me inside and I was greeted to Louis, Zayn, Denise and Greg's little one, Theo. My smile grew  larger I ran over to Theo and picked him and gave him a big sloppy kiss on the cheek. He's going to be so handsome.. just like his uncle Niall. "God he's just the cutest" I said sitting down next to Zayn with him on my lap.

"Where did you get off too?" Zayn whispered to me as he stuck his finger in front of Theo, Theo grabbed his finger and giggled as he sucked on it. I laughed as Zayn struggled to get his finger back from the hungry little child sat on my lap. 

"Mia wanted to tell me why she left me stranded at nandos the other day, she apologized, and then left me again at the park, she's on a date with Liam right now." I said letting that sink in. I suddenly felt a wave of sadness pull me down. It was obvious I would never be able to get a chance with Mia, and Mia will fall for Liam as quick as he did for her. 

"Are you being serious?" Zayn said shocked I just nodded and said nothing more, Theo stuck his hands out towards Zayn signalling he wants Zayn. I happily handed Theo to Zayn and walked out the living room and into the kitchen. I searched the cupboards and the fridge to see what I could cook up for myself. A bacon butty sounds so fucking great right now, I thought to myself as I threw two pieces of bacon into a greased fryer.