Chapter Fifteen

*Mias Point Of View*

"Hey Mia, when are you thinking of moving out?" Mum said as she walked into the garden. The garden was one of my favourite places to hang out, and I admit that my mums worked very hard on it too, in the garden laid a pebble stone path that leaded you through the blossom trees that casted over you, and through the trees laid a hutch area surrounded by twinkling fairy lights and huge beanie bags. The garden was very picturesque and beautiful, hopefully when I do move out, I'm as creative as my mom when it comes to designing and decorating.

"Thinking about getting rid of me eh?" I laughed. I was thinking about moving out anyway, it's defiantly time for me to start becoming more independent, especially since ill be going uni next year to study my degree for nursing.

"No, I was just thinking, you are 19 now, it's about time you stop depending on me and your farther. What's going on with you and that Liam kid?"

"Nothing mom, he's just a friend." Mom laughed and shook her head as she followed the pebble stone path back inside.

******************

*Niall' Point Of View*

"Wit woo you're one sexy Irish man" Louis said as he slapped my shoulder. I smiled to myself as I stared into the mirror, I did look pretty good, and I smell just as good. " Liam and Harry are on their way, and Zayn is ready down stairs" Louis said spraying my favourite aftershave on himself, I shook my head at him, me and Louis were both wearing a shirt and skinny jeans. We had to look smart if we was going to the smartest and biggest club in the whole of London.

"Are you guys ready?" I heard a familiar husky Cheshire accent call from down stairs, which means the others must have arrived. I took one more look into the mirror and stared, my hair was looking quite messy tonight, but messy is sexy right? I skipped down the stairs following Louis and into the hall to find everyone ready to go.

"Let's go!" Zayn exclaimed as he excitedly swung open the door, we all stepped outside Into the harsh English weather, I was about to hop into the car when a familiar brown haired girl caught my attention. She was sat on her door step looking over at us, I looked at Liam to see if he had noticed her presence but he didn't even notice, he was already climbing into the back of he car. Liam hadn't told us about the date he said he didn't really want to discuss it with us, does that mean it ended on a bad term? Is that why Mia is looking so sad? Without a second thought I ran over to Mia that was sitting sadly on the doorstep, when she saw me running over, she stood up quickly and started fixing her hair, like she was nervous.

"You look nice." Mia smiled shyly as she fiddled with her hands, I smiled down at her, of course I look nice, I'm Niall freakin Horan, wow I sound so vein right now. "Where you off?"

"To the biggest club in London, it should be epic." I said grinning wide, Mia nodded and looked down, what ever could be wrong with her?

"Have fun. is Liam going too?" I nodded as she looked towards to where the car was parked, I followed her eyes to see Liam waving through the car window. "Well I'm not going to keep you, go back to the lads and enjoy yourself, goodnight Ni." Mia said as she walked into her house and closed the door behind her, ok.. That was weird. I shook my head and ran back to the car to join the rest of the lads and off we was.

*********

"It sure is busy." Harry said as we all walked into the club, the music was so loud, it was making my ears bleed, the lights where so bright they were blinding, there was just people everywhere, people kissing, people grinding, and people drinking. I wondered off deep into the club and over to the bar, the lady behind the bar smiled as I took a seat.