Chapter Ten

"Nandos?" I giggled as Niall pulled up into the parking lot.

"It's my favourite please to eat." Niall smiled innocently as it stretched ear to ear. His smile was contagious making me smile too. He slipped up his hood and put on some sun glasses before jumping out the car and locking it, me and Niall walked towards nandos in silence, it seemed pretty full, and I would be surprised if me and Niall was able to get a table. We walked inside, the smell of freshly cooked chicken crawled up into my nose, hm. I'm going to be honest.. this is my first time at nandos.

"Table for two please." Niall said with a pleasent smile to the young waitress. His strong irish accent filling the atmopshere.

"I'm sorry sir, you're going to have to wait in the que." She said pointing to the que of people waiting for a free table, I groaned making Niall look at me. Niall put a hand on my shoulder and quickly walked to catch up the waitress that wonderd off, I seen him quickly and sneakily pull down his sun glasses revealing his eyes, The waitress gasped as they talked for a few seconds, Niall smiled as he gestured me to follow him. I followed Niall and the waitress to a reserved booth in the back of the restaurant, she quickly removed the reserved notice and smiled at Niall. She handed us our menus and walked off to another table.

"How did you get us this booth? It was reserved." Niall smirked at my question.

"I'm Niall Horan, I can get what I want." Cocky much? I awkwardly laughed as I placed free flowing hair behind my ear, Niall was staring at me, making me feel a little uncomfortable.

"If you take a picture, it might last longer." I said bobbing my tongue out at him, Niall just smiled as he quickly looked away, blushing slightly, making me giggle.

"Your giggle is cute." Niall said trying to hide his smile, It was my turn to blush. I stopped giggling, and slapped the plam of my hand around my mouth, making Niall cracked his smile. I picked up the menu and hid my face behind it. "So... what you having?" Niall said behind his menu, I shrugged. I had absoloutley no idea, I dont know what's good or whats bad.

"Urm.. What's good, what's bad?" I asked putting down my menu to reveal the blonde irish pop star infront of me.

"Everything is good, Mia." Niall laughed. "Have you been to nandos before?" He asked tilting his head to one side puzzled.

"Urm.. no." I said shaking my head, again looking down at my menu quickly scanning it.

"You must be kidding..."

"I'll just take the 5 hot chicken wings with side of creamy mash and chips." Niall smiled.

"Good choice, i'll be having half a chicken, corn on a cob and chips."

"Half a chicken to yourself? are you being serious?" I laughed, but soon stopped when I realized Niall was actually being deadly serious, oh.

"I have to go up to the cashier to pay." Niall said standing up, I was about to follow him but he put a firm hand on my shoulder pushing me back down onto the seat.

"You stay here, I'm paying since you're kinda broke now." Niall awkwardly laughed as he wondered off into the busy crowd to order our food, I sat back into my seat, looking around the restaurant, It was pretty hetic today, and it's not even late, It's 1:30pm. Their was quiet background music which hardly could be heard from the sound of people laughing and talking, but it was still a nice atmosphere. People looked super happy, there was lots of cute couples chatting away, this saddened me. I miss Lewis, but he was a jerk. There is no going back to him.

"Food won't be long, but for now it will be great for us to learn abit more about each other." Niall said sliding into our booth. He gave me a sweet smile, I studied him again. Making sure I didn't miss any detail of him. He was pretty handsome, and his accent made him even more attractive. His deep blue eyes captivated me, it was like they was pulling me in to him, I was lost in thought staring at Niall when I suddenly got a breathtaking pain in the side of my head. My head fell into my hands. "Are you ok Mia?" Niall asked removing my cold pale hands away from my forehead.