The Undeniable ((((Niall Horan Fanfiction)))

"I don't know what to think anymore." I said closing my locker and turning to face Beth. She gave me a reassuring smile and rubbed my back. Thank god it's my ever last day at college today.

"Don't you think he would have been caught out by now if Lewis was cheating?" many thoughts whizzed around my head, i'm not sure what to believe. The bell rang above us, telling us its time to go home. I swung my bag on my shoulder and me and Beth made our way to my car.

"Are we still meeting Lewis at the mall today?" 

"Yeah, he's there now." I unlocked my car and we both climbed in, I had a purple mini, not many people liked my car, but I loved it. I had purple fluffy seats, purple fluffy steering wheel, rubber purple foot rests, if you haven't already noticed, my favourite colour is purple. I switched on the radio and off we went to the mall to meet my boyfriend Lewis.

"Could I have two Starbucks signature hot chocolates please?" I gave the lovely looking man behind the till and warm smile.

"That will be £3.20 please." he said returning the smile, I gave him the exact change. He gave me my receipt and handed me mine and Beth's hot chocolates, I placed them both on the table and slopped into my chair, he still isn't here.

"Don't look so sad. I'm sure he will be here soon." Beth reassured me once more. I sat up right in my chair and took a few sips of my hot coco. Just then a tall strawberry blonde boy sat next to me, I glared up to see Lewis, I didn't smile, I didn't react, I just stared. Lewis's smile slipped away from his small pale lips and sighed.

"I'm sorry i'm late, I was helping George move into his new flat" I nodded my head and continued to stare at him.

"So..." Beth said trying to start up a conversation, nothing would budge up.

"Lewis, do you think it's possible to talk to you for a second?" I said putting on a fake smile and nudging him on the shoulders. 

"Sure, go ahead."

"I mean, on our own." I said coldly, Lewis was startled by my attitude and walked over to an empty table. "I won't be a second." I said to Beth as I walking over to the table where Lewis was sat on his own.

"What did you need to talk about?"

"Well Lewi-"

Before I could even start I was Finnished by two girls sitting next to Lewis. Lewis smiled at them and hugged them both, my veins were probably popping out my head, my blood was boiling with anger. Girls are always popping up from no where when i'm with Lewis.

"Mia, this is Grace, And this is Mandy." The girls glared at me then quickly turned back to Lewis. I slapped my forehead in shame and stood up from the table. I give up on him.

"I'll leave you to it, I guess you're not truly bothered about my feelings." I said furiously and stormed off, as I walked off without a hesitent to turn back, I heard mutters from behind my back, but I swept them off my shoulders and picked Beth up by the neck of her top.

"What's going on?" Beth asked trying to keep up with me, swimming through lots of people.

"I'll tell you once we're in the car."

 ***

"I was about to tell him that my minds been telling me two different things then two girls popped up from no where, and Lewis took more interest in them so I stormed off, he doesn't even care that i'm upset. I'm sick of him, why did i fall for such a prick?" I screamed, leaning closer to the window screen, trying hard to concentrate on driving as I was shaking with anger. This a girl thing when we drive.

"He's not worthy of your time Mia, how about we have a sleepover tonight to cheer you up?" Beth said attempting to make me feel better.

"Yeah, that sounds great." I faked smiled. "I need to pick some of my stuff up from home first." 

I pulled up outside my home, and noticed a car parked infront of next doors house, it looks like our new next door neighbour might have moved in today. Me and Beth climbed out the car and walked down my pathway, we heard laughing coming from inside my house. I knocked on my door absolutely forgetting I had keys in my bag, and my mom opened the door with a huge smile on her face. I raised an eyebrow and followed her inside into the living room to find two strangers sitting on the sofa next to my dad and my brother Billy.

"Mia, Beth, I would like you to meet our new next door neighbours, Niall and Maura, You know Niall right? He's in that pop group you really like" My mom said with a huge smile on her face, I flushed deep red and I noticed Niall smiling at me, how could mom embarrass me like that and most of all how can the Niall Horan be sitting on my sofa in my living room?

AN: Sorry, It's so short. It's my first chapter and first chapters are always hard. Thanks for reading and please like and comment!

Much love x