Epilogue

"Raven!" and with that, she jolted awake.

***

Raven panted, her eyes darted around her room. Robin was at her side, a chair and book abandoned mere feet from her bed. He had probably been waiting for her to wake up. Wait, wake up? 

"Robin, was that all a dream?" Raven murmured, finding her mirror where it always was, in its case.

"What?" Robin asked, confused.

"I-I killed Starfire!" She mumbled, utterly baffled.

"No, you didn't." Robin rubbed her shoulder soothingly. 

"Yes, I am right here, Friend Raven." Starfire spoke up from the doorway, holding a bowl of chips.

Raven looked around, trying to find two certain people, "Where's-"

"Downstairs playing video games." Robin finished her unanswered question.

"Don't worry, Friend Raven, it was all just an unpleasant dream." Starfire winked before disappearing to presumably watch the latest Mega Monkeys Battle Royal in the living room. 

"Maybe you're right."

"C'mon, Raven, let's get you some breakfast. You must be starving. Beast Boy heard you fall off your bed and hit your head on something early this morning, you've been drifting between sleep and unconsciousness all day-- It's nearly dinnertime." Robin extended his hand, smiling in that soft way only Robin could as Raven clasped his hand. The two slowly made their way to join their team. 

...and with that this whole story has been classified as a dream. Or was it...

** INSERT CREEPY MUSIC HERE**

THE END!!!!!

Robin: Wait a minute!

Me: What?!

Robin: You made my ex-girlfriend hit me with a Starbolt!

Beast Boy: And made me look stupid!

Raven: -er

Beast Boy: Yeah, stupider--wait.

Raven: (hehe)

Cyborg: I would never-!!!

Raven: You made me kill someone!

Trigon: I am not that easily defeated!

Arella: Why would I say that?!

Raven: Don't forget to read the BONUS CHAPTER... #theprologue

Lina: I'm just here...

BONUS CHAPTER COMING UP!!! (It's the next part and everyone seems to accidentally skip over it but it's worth the read.)

*****************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH !!!!!! LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE MY STORY!!!! WHY AM I STILL YELLING AND OVERUSING QUOTATION MARKS?!!!!!!

Bye for Now,

Elizabeth :)

****

P.S. I Don't Own the Teen Titans but honestly, I wish. At least I could give it a better continuation then that thing that's on Cartoon Network.