Awkward...

Getting off the island wasn't easy. It turned out it required one staff, three giraffes, a hippo, molten lava lamps, and tofu. Don't ask how they all came into play because nobody really knows, not even the Titans themselves. 

They managed to get to shore and made their way over to Happy's domain.

-----

"Okay this is weird." said Robin said after Happy sang yet another song about the joy she felt at their arrival.

"I most agree with Robin." Said Starfire, though she secretly enjoyed the songs. They reminded her of Tamiranian herding festival songs.  

"So, anyone else feel awkward?" asked Cyborg, trying to pull off his flower crown that would. not. budge. 

"ME!" Beast Boy almost yelled while trying to get off the flower crown of his own. Did she make these with rubber cement or something?

Poor Beast Boy. He also was stuck in a pile of carnations that Happy had thrown at him during her many songs of happiness and joy, which didn't help. 

The Titans snickered.

"That's a good look for you BB." Cyborg said suppressing a laughing fit, abandoning his attempt to burn his flower crown.

"NOT FUNNY DUDE!" Beast Boy exclaimed, trying desperately to get out of the multi-color pile.

"No, friend Beast Boy. I agree with friend Cyborg that you look quite the adorable in your pile of the flowers of many colors." Starfire said giddily.

"Oh!! I was so lonely and now I've been found! Thank you for cooooooomiiiing!!!!"  Happy sang cheerfully.

"Remind me again why we had to come here." Robin asked.

"Ohhh I ammmmm sooooooo happppppppyyyyyyy!!!!! I looove otherssssss!!!"

"I honestly don't have a clue." Cyborg replied.

"OHHH!!! I LOVE THE SUN, THE MOON, THE STARS, THE SKY, THE GROUND...."

"So how do we get out?" Beast Boy asked, making a snow angel in his flower pile.

"...AND THE ORIGINAL T.T. SHOW AND FLOWERS, AND BOOKS, AND...."

"Should we tell her that her songs are horrible, and maybe she'll let us go!" Cyborg exclaimed.

"...AND I LOVE, BAGS, SHOES, SUNSETS, GRASS, MOVIES, TELEVISION, PHONES, MICROSCOPIC ORGANISMS..."

"Oh boy. This is going to take a while..." Robin sighed.

"...AND I LOVE GEORGE, AND FISH, AND OWLS, AND DOVES, AND LIGHTNING, AND FIRE, AND McDONALDS, AND BRICKS...."

Just like with their escape of the island, how they escaped Happy has been lost to time... just kidding, they distracted her with internet cat videos and ran.

****************

Catch my reference??????