Chapter 21

(A/N: YOUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED! HAHA!)

1 Month Later...

Emily's POV...

It has been a month since mom has been in the hostpital. She has taken off from work for about 2 months. Daddy has not been taking off from work. The best part about mommy not going to work is that I don't have to go to daycare. My mom keeps on telling me that I have to rest instead of going outside and playing with my sidewalk chalk.

"Emily, Daddy is home!" My mother yells from downstairs. Those were the words I have been wanting to hear all day long. I love my father so much. He is so cool. Whenever he is fixing his leg, he always lets me help him with it. I'm glad that I know for sure that they love me.

I'm laying on my bed reading some book that is about dinosaurs. My mother got it for me a long time ago but I am just now reading it. I hear a knock on my door then my Dad walks into my room. He has a smirk on his face and a plastic bag behind his back.

"Hey, Princess. How you feeling today?" He asks me as he sits down beside me on my bed.

"Good." I say.

"That's awesome because I have a surprise for you." He says.

"What is it?" I ask, showing that I am eager.

"Calm down, Emi." He says with a laugh. I laugh too. He puts the plastic bag on my bed. "Close your eyes." He says.

I close my eyes. I hear him digging through the bag and then I hear footsteps coming closer and closer to me.

"Open." He says.

When I open my eyes I am shocked. It is what I've always wanted.

(A/N: So, what do you guys think Augustus got his daughter??????? Who walked into Emily's bedroom???????? You guys HAVE to decide! COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT IT TO BE AND WHO YOU WANT IT TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!