A Book On Writing A Book (A/N)

Hey guys!

Just wanted to talk about a couple new books of mine!

One, a new "Incorrect Sanders Sides" book, which will be just like Amy short stories book, but with much shorter chapters, and more frequent updates. Go check it out if you like this book, or one shot type stories.

My other book is called "A Book On Writing a Book" and it's just me, talking to you guys, about creating a book on this platform. Here's the description:

I've been asked often about how I write my stories, and format/publish them here the way I want. So, I've decided to create a book simply about writing... well, a book. I'll be talking about everything you want to know, including giving examples of what you want to know. I'm talking character names, book titles, first/second/third person, present/past tense, flashbacks and backstory, designing covers, character development, relationship development, book concepts, vocabulary, all of it. I'll also be in the comments answering questions and giving recommendations to any personal questions you might have regarding your book specifically.

I don't really know how to end this description... so just click on the book already, and let's get into it!

So, if you want to learn a little bit about writing, and how I write/create books, feel free to check that out. Also, if you want advice on your book, or possible story prompts, or whatever, go over there because all of that will be happening there.

I'm actually really excited about it.

Okay thank you!

- MT_Reade