Apology (A/N)

Goodness gracious, Tana. Another A/N?

Yeah... I know. But this is more of an apology... I guess idk.

I haven't updated in a few weeks, and I also haven't responded to hundreds of comments I've gotten recently. I'm really sorry about that.

I'll try to get back to doing that.

I guess I just needed to turn off Wattpad for a bit. I've been struggling a bit with my personal life. I... yeah.

I've also lost motivation a little bit. I mean. With this book specifically and I'm really sorry about that. I haven't gotten so much love on a book before (besides 30 Days people love that one) but I've also never received so much hate.

People are upset with the pace of the book, which is a bit slower (not really but I get it) I was trying a new style and a story different to any I've ever written before.

There has also been a lot of people accusing me of stealing this story. (Specifically from Love, Simon.) I will tell you that I got this idea before I saw Love, Simon and this story line is also kind of... idk completely different. At least I thought so. I might be wrong. But personally the only resemblance I see is that they use nicknames for online and there was one chapter where Virgil said "Love, Virgil". (That's once our of over 60 chapters) But idk that might be too similar. My apologies.

Lots of people are kind of mad about the direction I'm taking for the ending, and I knew that that might happen. But I do feel like this is the best ending for the story. (The one I'm heading towards)

I'm trying to wrap up this story so that I can focus on other stories that I haven't updated in so long and if you read those books I'm sorry about those too. But... at the end I was planning on announcing a sequel. (That's the "big surprise" Sara so kindly mentioned)

I have more I want to do with the story and I was hoping it would make up for any hard feelings about the ending. I had designed the cover and everything.

But, I'm not so sure if it's the best thing? I don't know I'll have to gage how I feel when this book is finished.

But anyway I got off track. Let's try again.

Sorry for not updating
Sorry for not responding to comments
Sorry for the ending
Sorry for the sequel stuff
Sorry for another A/N
Sorry...

Sorry.

I promise I'll be back writing soon. Promise promise promise.