Chapter 16.

The music started. Everyone turned to the big door. Soon came out Applejack. My soon to be wife. She was wearing her mother's old dress. The dress was old yet stylish and Applejack looked great in it. Her hair was let down and styled with white roses ( do remember that she had to cut it) "Amazing " i whispered. She turned to me .  Now that she was this close i could see her emerald eyes shining. She looked right into mine. The world went black. There was just me and her. Together. " Do You Rainbow Dash, take Applejack Apple to be your lawfully wedded wife?" I didn't look away for a moment. " Hell yeah i do." Then it was her turn . " Do you , Applejack Apple take Rainbow Dash to be your lawfully wedded Husband \ Wife? ( it just came out that way ok? Don't judge me. Ok ok I'll leave you alone now. Have fun!) " Ah do." " And now i pronounce you Husband/ Wife and Wife. You may now kiss."  We shared a passionate kiss. It was broken by a loud bang on the door. We both turned our heads to the direction . There stood Rara. I stood in front of Aj to protect her. " What do you want?" She just smirked. I heard muffled voices from behind and turned to see Applejack tied in ropes in the hands of non others than my brother. " Let her go!" I screamed. " Now now. If you stay quiet it will be less painful for you." Said Rara. Than she pushed me out of the window.
~ No ones pov since Rainbow isn't in the seance anymore ( she's fine. Just a few cracks. She got lucky)~
Everyone were so scared. Finally someone from the crowd named Colette stood up and threw Rara out of the window. ( told ya you were invited) " And that's what happens when you ruin my ship!" She screamed. After that started a big fire.
A.N:
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Look out for some drama! Stay safe ! Thank you for being here! I hope you have a wonderful day! Bye!