Chapter 11.

We decided to sit somewhere to talk. I wanted answers. But I wasn't comfortable with that girl staring at Aj and giving me another evil grin time to time.  We didn't talk about the important stuff she wouldn't stop talking to Aj. " Could we talk. ALONE!!!" Rara was pissed she just got up and went to the bathroom. " Now,what the hell were you thinking leaving me like that?" I said. She just looked down. " you never answered my calls. I was so worried!!! " I cooled down a bit. " Do you ... not love me anymore?" I said. Her head shot back up. " No no no no no! Of course ah still love ya!" " Then why did you leave me? Be honest!" " A-ah left because ah felt like ah was slowing ya down." What do you mean?" I asked. " It's like ya have ta save me from something. Ah felt like ya got tired so ah left." She said looking away. A tear formed in her eye. " Oh Princess, don't you remember why i gave you this nickname? You're my princess and i'll be here whenever you need me. I love you.  Besides I will never get tired of you." She smiled and hugged me. I hugged back and kissed her. She gladly kissed back. I suddenly remembered the box and the ring inside it was in my pocket. I broke the kiss. " Well i was planning to give you this on a date but I can't wait any longer. I pulled out the box and opened it. " Will you marry me?" I asked smiling brightly. She just kissed me. " So it's a yes than?" I asked. " Of course." I saw Rara standing a little far away and glaring at me.  We decided to leave but Rara stayed . As we were walking out I whispered to her ear. " Too little too late."
A.N;
Wow. Two chapters in one day huh.Maybe I'll write one more. I hope you liked this chapter. Have a wonderful day. Bye.