Chapter 6.

( do i need  to say it's still Rd's pov?)
"Coming!" Yelled Twi as she made her way to the door. She opened it and the person she saw was non other than Applejack. Oh god. She has her hair down. It looks so adorable. " Come in!" Said Twi. " Hey Dash." She said. Her voice is cold as ice. " H-hey. Ehehe.." i said blushing. " Rainbow here has something for you! I'll leave you two alone." She said giggling and went to another room. " S-so how's AppleBloom? " i asked i was still super red. " Fine." She said. We were just standing there. I hope a piano falls on my head so I won't have to embarrass myself. " A-applejack please don't hate me after this! This might be the only way to heal you. Ok?" She nodded. Ok Dash stay calm. Then i crushed my lips onto hers. Then suddenly she kissed back! APPLEJACK APPLE KISSED ME BACK!!!! I opened my eyes and saw a golden light surrounding her. She broke the kiss and was lifted off the ground. I just stared. Like an idiot. When she was back on the ground she opened her eye. Emerald... hey eyes were emerald again! I ran to her and hugged her. She hugged back. " Applejack! I love you so much! Wait!! I-i..." Oh man. I'm so dump. But she kissed me. " Ah love ya too." What? What?!?! I smiled so wide.  "Woohooo! I'm so happy! Marry me!" I said spinning her around!  She laughed. " Not so fast Dash. But I would like to be your girlfriend." She said. She was blushing. " She looked super cute. Then we heard a squeak come from the door. We saw Twilight fangirling. This is all she said. " Applejack , could you reconsider marrying Rainbow? I would really like to see that!" We both laughed.
A.N:
Finally got that out of my chest! So did you like this chapter? It's kinda short but still. Thank you for sticking with me at our journey. I'm not saying this is the end. I have more chapters planned. Thanks to the people who read and specially the ones who vote and comment! Have a lovely day! Bye sugarcubes!