Chapter 5.

( yeah still Rd's pov)
I knocked on the door.  Twilight opened it shortly. " Hey Rainbow. Something wrong?" she asked. "I have some ideas about Applejack. Can i talk to you about it ?" She made way for me in and pointed her head inside. I got the message and came in. I took out the books and laid them on her desk along with the drawin CMC drew. "Rainbow, if this is one of your pranks i don't have time for this." " No it's not! I had this dream where Aj was Sleeping Beauty and i was there to save her and the CMC drew that day." I said pointing at the drawing. " And... what am i supposed to get out of this?" She asked. You know what? I changed my mind she might actually be dump! " That whatever that took Aj's feelings away might be a curse! Think about it! You've always treated it like it was some sickness." She tought about it for a minute and gasped. " You know what? You actually might be right! We need research. There must be more fairytales in my library. Come help me get them!" Twi yelled. We ran to her library. We both went separate ways and looked for them. Then a book couth my attention.  "AppleDash" was written on the cover. Than i found one called Orange to Cyan -by Spiderwhick another one called I love her flirting technique (APPLEDASH)- by Colette00456 and lots more. I decided to grab them. " Rainbow lets go i found the book we needed!" Twi yelled. " Coming!" I yelled back. " Twi... what are these?" I asked her showing the books. " I-i am a a-appledash shipper." "C-can i barrow these sometime?" I asked blushing fully red. Her eyes shined. " Of course! " We started reading the fairytale books over and over again while taking notes. "Ok. I think i may have found the cure!" Twilight said. I stopped going over our notes . "Really? What is it?" i said. " TRUE LOVES KISS!!!" She shouted. " Aww great! How are we sappose to find the person she loves. She literally doesn't have any feelings!" I said angrily. Twilight giggled. Thats when i knew there was something on her mind. " What is it Twi?" I asked kinda annoyed. " What if you're her true love !?!?" She said. I blushed. " I don't know Twi. I mean... it's true that i have a giant crush on her but ... do you really think it would work?" She srugged. "There's only one way to find out! You know that Applejack comes over every Saturday, Right? " she said. " Waityou want me to kiss her when she gets here?" I asked still blushing. "Yup" was the only answer i got. Suddenly i heard a knock on the door. I gulped. Oh god here we go. 
A.N:
Ok. I'm not sure where to go with this story. I have one more chapter planned. But the rest... I have no idea. I hope i figure it out soon. Thank you to the people reading this and especially the ones ( thats right. Not only one but TWO people left comments on the last chapter!) who left a comment. See ya!