Chapter 15 - Byaku-chan <3

• Dedicated to My Awesome Fans <3

Key- 'Alice's thoughts'

A/N: Lately I just haven't been in the mood to write.

I just don't feel it anymore. It might be because it's summer and I don't want to do anything or I'm depressed or I'm just bored of this story.

I doubt it's the later one though because I enjoy this story. I love writing it so much and I love it when people comment and vote and add it to their reading lists. It makes me happy that I have fans that want me to update more.

It really does.

But I've just been so depressed lately. Things that happened in January are catching up to me and bringing me down. So many questions and not enough answers. It's really annoying.

I'm trying to get over it but sometimes it just comes back.

*Sigh*

Anyway I'm done ranting about nothing!

I hope you enjoy this chapter <3

BTW this story has a long LONG way to go. We haven't even scratched the surface~ (It might even have 40 or more chapters! Depending~)

RECAP FROM CHAPTER 12~!

I turned back to Ichigo and gave him a small smile, “Don't move and try to stay alive, Ichigo. I'll be okay.... So don't come after me... Also... Thank you.... for everything you've done for me. I am forever in your debt.” I said while bowing lightly before walking through the gates with Byakuya and Renji without looking back.

'I am truly sorry for everything I did to you, Ichigo. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me...'

END RECAP~!

~*This takes place right after Alice is taken away- Alice's POV*~

“Well that was... Something...” Renji muttered as we walked through the Dangai. They didn't even bother to restrain me.

“What do you mean?” I asked stretching a bit before putting my hands behind my head. My Gigai was left behind in the world of the living leaving me in my, Soul Reaper, uniform.

'It's been a while since I was able to stretch and be out of my Gigai.'

“That whole... thing... With that kid.” Renji said, his hands in his sleeves. Byakuya was walking ahead of us, tuned into our conversation. It might seem weird to others that I wasn't restrained or heavily guarded. One would think that we were just coming back from a mission.

“You mean...? Oh I see.. It was just a goodbye, I have no idea what you are talking about.” I looked over at him, “What? Do you think it meant something more?” I snickered, “He's just a friend. I don't see anyone in that way.” I knew that I had, pretty much, bluntly said I didn't like Byakuya.

Why would I tell him? He is my crush, plus it seems even more stupid to say it now that I'm probably going to die.
Last Wish?

To not hurt the person I love by telling him I love him.

It will just make it worse for Byakuya. He's already lost Hisana. Why make him lose another person that loves him?
Renji looked surprised at what I said while Byakuya looked tense.

'….D-did I hurt him.... with what I said? No! No.... n-not possible... H-he couldn't like... me...'
A shortish-awkward silence passed before I broke it, tired of the Renji looking so awkward- even though it was a bit entertaining. “Renji. I hear... and see that you're a lieutenant now, is that true?”