Chapter 4- A Concert to Remember

• Dedicated to Anyone that actually reads this<3

A/N: This ~^*^~ Means there was a little time skip. I change POV because I wanted to try out other forms of writing. If you'd rather have all the chapters from now on like this in the story please tell me! It'll reallly help!

“GOOOOOODDD MOOORRRNNIIINNNGGG KARAKURA TOWNN!!! The next song we have is by an uprising star- Alice Zaraki! But before the song starts I hope your ready for Alice-san's Concert which is going on today at 12 in Karakura Community Park! Tickets are-”

Alice hit the snooze button on the alarm clock Love bought her yesterday. The time was 5:30AM and the sun wasn't even up yet. Usually she would never wake up this early but she had to get ready for the concert.

After doing her morning routine she called her manager/mom, Ryoko. She told her that she would meet her at the Park in about an hour.

When she finished eating her breakfast, she left the abandoned warehouse and started her semi long walk.

Oddly enough she saw a cherry blossom tree on her way to the park.

Cherry Blossom trees are not in season, right?(1)

Either way it brought back some nice memories....

It was in between classes at the Soul Reaper Academy when Alice saw her best friend in the courtyard. He was resting peacefully under a sakura tree.

It had been about three months since Alice last saw Byakuya Kuchiki. They were very close before he went to the Academy and had to stay there. She missed him very much so she decided to walk over to him.

She knelt down next to him, lightly poking him in the side because he was taking a nap.
“Byakuya.” After a few minutes his eyes slowly opened as his head turned to the side.

Alice?” He said in a sleepy voice.

Yep~” She smiled and was then tackled in a hug. “Yaay! You missed me~!” She hugged Byakuya back, happily.

Of course I missed you, How have you been???” He pulls away from her a bit.

Well.....”

Alice shook her head to get rid of the memories coming back to her after so long. She had a job to do and could not waste anymore time.

~^*^~

“You're on time for once!” A blue haired male called to Alice.

“Surprise, surprise. What are you doing here?” She said walking past him to get ready for her concert.

“Well he, the big boss man sent me here to make sure you were doing your job. You do remember what you are suppose to be doing, right?

“Of course. You don't have to tell me twice, Ryuunosuke.”

“But I think I will.” He grinned knowing it would annoy her and that's really all he did was annoy her.

“Ryuunosuke. I suggest you shut up or I'll kill you right now.” She looked over at him, smiling a bit too sweetly which was something she picked up from Unohana so long ago in the Soul Society.

He flinched and slowly walked away from her.

It always worked.

~^*^~

Thirty minutes before the concert started was when the buff security guards would start letting people in. It was almost that time. A black haired girl sighed to herself from on top of a swing set, so much noise and the stupid fans weren't even allowed in yet.