Chapter 17 - Locked up with nothing to do

Key- 'Alice's thoughts', This: --- Means a Minor Time skip, This: ~Start~ Means Flashback (this: ~End~ means end flashback, if you can't tell)

A/N: Uh, Hey guys! Miss me? Oh, of course you did! Sorry for that Hiatus... I just... was super unmotivated but somehow I got through it! I'm sorry if this is like... short? Compared to other chapters but I wanted to get this out as soon as possible! The next chapter should be easy to write... if I remember was I was going to do for it, that is.

This year has been pretty hard on me... I have a super low grade in Bio so I have, HAVE to bring it up but I really wanted to get this out so I put that project off for a bit to give you this! It's a late X-mas present, hope you don't mind ;)

Enjoy! <3

PS: I will not be editing the older chapters after this, because I want to show you all how much I have improved (if I have that is) so I hope you can deal with that shitty, old writing if you decide to go back and read it.

By the way, in my mind I see the Head Captain being a preeeeeettttyyy Awesome Grandfather, just sayin'.

RECAP

Renji had stopped pulling me along when we got to a door, not just any door either. It was very big door that had the first Division's symbol on it.

I gulped a bit before pulling a nervous smile when I caught a glance at the guards outside.

'Oh man...'

END RECAP

~*Alice's POV*~

I sighed softly before resting my head against the back of the chair I was sitting in. I stared up at the boring, gray ceiling before closing my eyes.

~Start~

The guards blinked, shocked at what they saw before them, before stepping aside. Renji and Byakuya lead me through Squad One's barracks until we got to a door. This door made me feel a bit nervous, which was saying something because I rarely ever felt like that.

Byakuya knocked softly on the door, waiting for a 'come in'. When the voice from the other side of the door was heard, he opened the door and lead me inside. Renji stayed outside before getting the 'okay' to leave from his Captain.

I bit my lip and looked around before settling my eyes on the desk and person before me, “H-hey~ *Ojii-san~! Long time no see...~” I said trying not to stutter, but I did anyway.

(*Ojii-san = Grandfather. )

Head-Captain Yamamoto didn't smirk or chuckle like he use to, he just stared at me.

'Oh dear... What am I suppose to do with you?' is the look on his face. This look even made some of my old depression bubble up.

“Captain Kuchiki, you may leave us. If I need your services again I will send someone to get you.” Head-Captain said before Byakuya bowed and left, “Alice... Zaraki... It has been awhile since I last saw your face.”

“Heh...~ Well, ya' know... busy, busy~!” I said with a nervous laugh, “....Um.... Ojii-san... why am I here, exactly...?” I said looking down at the wood floor. What? I am still going to call him Ojii-san whether he likes it or not!

He let out a small sigh before walking over to me. When he was next to me he rested his hand on my head, a kind gesture, “I can't tell you why you are here.”

“It's classified.” I chimed, “Central 46 is a pain in the arse sometimes.” I muttered afterwords.

~End~