Chapter 5 - Why are you lying to me?

• Dedicated to All of my Fans~!<3

A/N: Everything that's different from the real Bleach Series has a reason and I will explain each one. The only thing that could be different and doesn't have a reason if the OOCness of the Bleach Characters. But I think I got how the characters act. Anyway this Chapter is short(and horrible Dx) and doesn't have a lot of dialogue because I messed up the order of things. I did not have this proof read so there maybe some mistakes. But pretty much the next chapter should be wayyy longer. Enjoyyy~

Where we left off:

Hey, Ichigo... Why are you lying to me?” My back was facing him so I didn't know what his reaction to that was.

What? Alice, I wouldn't lie to you!” He walked closer to me and put his hands on my shoulders, turning me around so I could face him.

Then...” I kept my eyes on the ground before looking up at him. “Why haven't you told me you're a soul reaper?”

Recap End.

I stared up at my white ceiling, laying on my bed. As soon as I got home I went upstairs and into my room. I didn't want to talk to Shinji and the others. They came up to check on me and asked if I was hungry. I wasn't. I was just so upset and angry at Ichigo.

He was my best friend, my bro, and was almost like a brother.... But now he's lying to me...

I mean, I'm not lying to him. I just don't tell him everything.. Yea... I'm just with holding information because he doesn't need to know... It's not a crime, I don't think..

~^FlashBack^~

Why haven't you told me you're a soul reaper?”

Ichigo give me a look of shock before masking it with a look of fake confusion. And believe me, I could tell. I've been alive long enough to know almost every look on a person's face and what they mean.

Alice... are you okay...?”

What do you mean?” I said with a bit of anger in my voice.

Is the heat getting to you? Or do you have a fever? Why didn't you tell me you were sick?” Ichigo said, moving his hand to check my forehead. His eyes held sadness when I smacked his hand away.

What are you talking about!? I'm perfectly fine! How dare you insult me!” I growled at him. I don't think I've ever been this mad around him.

A-alice...?”

I can't believe this! Do you think I'm a fool!?” I grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him close to my face.

Of course not! But I don't understand what you're talking about. Soul Reapers don't exist!”

They Do! Because I-!” I quickly let go of his shirt, and took a few steps back.

You...” He blinks. “Are you a Soul Reaper..?”

Says the man that doesn't think Soul Reapers exist!” I growled at him before walking past him.

Alice! Where are you going?!”

HOME!”

~^FlashBack End^~

I sighed, thinking back to the argument I had with Ichigo. I never got that angry with anyone; I didn't even know I could get that angry.

I stared up at my ceiling a bit more before getting under my covers. I sighed before letting my eyes close, falling asleep soon after.

~*Next Day*~

I woke up earlier then usual, checking the date and time.

It was 5:53, 6/16. The day before Masaki died. I stared at the clock like it was something I wanted to kill.

I knew Masaki before she died, that's how long I've known the Kurosaki's. She was a very kind woman. I loved her, like a mother, but who wouldn't? She was just so sweet.

I thought about skipping today and tomorrow but where would that get me? No where. So I got out of my comfortable bed and got ready for school. I left without anyone knowing.

The walk to school was quiet, boring and out of routine.

I got into class as Tatsuki, Orihime and a girl, who's name I can't remember, were talking about their art projects.

I was in art as well but I had no plans for my future so I asked for a different assignment. It was a good thing the teacher liked me.

I sat down at my desk as Ichigo walked in. Orihime greeted him with a smile which he returned asking her how it was going and such. She saw through it and asked Tatsuki what was wrong with Ichigo. Tatsuki answered her back, telling her that if she had any business with Ichigo she should take care of it today because he wouldn't be at school tomorrow....

The rest of my day was boring. I didn't hang out with any of my friends and just stayed by myself. It wasn't because I was avoiding Ichigo, but because I still didn't understand where all my anger came from. It NEVER happened before. I got pissy sometimes but never angry like that. It didn't make sense, so I decided to talk to Kisuke about it later.

When I got home it seemed like everyone was waiting for me. They asked me what happened last night. I told them nothing happened and that I was just tired, which was bullshit but I didn't want to talk to them about it. They didn't say anything, knowing I would tell them when I wanted to. I was sent out to get groceries by Hiyori. It was my turn so I didn't object.

While I was at the market I saw Isshin, Ichigo's father.

“Aliiceeee~!” He ran over to me and gave me a big hug.

“Isshin~!” I hugged him back.

“How are you? It's been awhile since you last came over.”

“Well...” I sighed. “Things have been a bit crazy.... Do you know that Ichigo is a...?”

He sighed, “Yes. Did you get into a fight with him?”

“Yes...”

“I hope Ichigo realizes what he is doing to a cute girl like you~! If only he could realize his feelings~” I giggled at his joke.

“Noooo! I love Ichigo but not like that!” He chuckles.

“Anyway, Alice. I was wondering if you'd like to come with us tomorrow.” I smiled softly.

“I'd love to but... I don't think I should be around Ichigo for a little while. I will go see her, of course, but I might come later or earlier.”

“I understand.” He nods.

I was just about to leave with the food when he called me back.

“Alice, Do you mind watching over that boy for me? He has a lot to learn and I think you would be a good teacher.”

I smiled at him, “I don't mind at all. I'll see you tomorrow.” He smiles as I walk home.