Chapter 1 - The story begins.

Edit [12/30/12]: I renamed the chapter and also the chapter is in 3rd point of view because it can be and will stay like this. Any other chapter in 3rd point of view will stay as the same as well.

A young woman was sleeping peacefully in her bed. Her long blonde hair everywhere. Her chest rose and fell with each breath. But that peaceful sleep was interrupted by the door being slammed open and someone jumping on her bed.

“ALICE!!! WAKE UP!!! YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!” A green haired girl yelled.

Alice groaned and sat up. “Mashiro, Could you be any less loud?” She got out of bed and started her morning routine. She went to the bathroom, and brushed her teeth.

“Would you mind getting my clothes?” She said while brushing her teeth, the question obviously directed towards the other girl in the room, Mashiro.

“No problem! I'm on it!” Mashiro ran out of the room to go get the blonde's uniform.

Alice thought back to what had happened the week before. She spit into the sink and gargled some mouth wash. After she was done she looked into the mirror.

She stared at her face. An emptiness shown in her clear blue eyes, she didn't even try smiling when she was alone. Shinji and everyone was so kind to let her stay with them.... How could she be depressed even now? She couldn't let them she her like this. After may years she had faked a smile perfectly, so no one would be worried about her and it worked.

Why can't she just let it go? That whole incident should be gone from her mind, but it wouldn't leave. Maybe it was the new girl, Rukia Kuchiki. The girl that looked so much like him and had his last name. Even her best friend somehow knew this girl even before she came to school. And why didn't he tell her he knew Rukia? Why didn't he tell her he was a soul reaper? Yes, she knew but Why...? Why was she left in the dark...?

“Alice! I found it!” Mashiro said from the other side of the door.

Alice shook her head and put on her fake smile.

'I need to stop thinking about this.'

“That's great!” Alice opened the door. Mashiro gave her the school's uniform and then went downstairs. Alice shut her bedroom door and finished getting ready.

A few moments later Alice ran down the stairs.

“Good morning.” Rose greeted her from the living area. Their downstairs was a training room and everything but the bedrooms and bathrooms was down there.

“Good morning!” She smiled and grabbed some toast from Kensei. “Thanks for the food!” She then ran out of the training area and upstairs.

“Was that Alice?” Shinji asked.

“Yep.”

“She's grown into a sexy ass woman!” He sighs happily before Hiyori smacks him with a shoe.

“Don't say perverted things, Baka!”

“Shinji, you say that every morning. I thought you catch on by now.” Love sighs.

She then left the building and ran half way to her school before walking the rest. Along the way she ran into trouble but we'll understand what happened later.

~ Later ~

“Whoa. Cute Parakeet, Chad.” Alice said walking over to Chad, Ichigo, Rukia, Keigo and Mizuiro.

“Alice! Where were you?” Keigo asks while trying to hug her. She moves out of the way and walks over to the bird. She sits down next to it while petting it.