Bad Decisions

7/21/19

Bria:

My head hurts, in fact my whole body hurts. My bad decision have cause me nothing but heartache and pain. But not only just me but for my son too, his protector is failing him. I thought running to New York was going to give me a fresh start but all it has done is made me both lonely and depressed. I had lied to my dad to get here and when I did I had to find a place to lay my head, enroll in school and make some quick cash. Bria flirted with the landlord and got a one bedroom efficiency, Brianna enrolled in art school and Cinnamon got a job at Lucky's strip club. I was here only one month when I found out I was almost two months pregnant. Damn Mecca and his weak pull out game and damn me for not being on birth control. I didn't know what to do, all i knew was that I was keeping it. I managed to dance until I started showing and from there my life really went down the drain. I met "HIM" when I started dancing at Lucky's, i should have ran when I had the chance. Curtis, an off duty police officer working security for the club made me feel protected. At first it was just harmless flirting and rides home after work and than one night he asked to come in. We all know it's no secret that I can be a freak and Curtis wanted a taste of it.

"You know I think your sexy. Right Cinnamon?" He followed me inside shutting the door behind us.
I bit my bottom lip. "Thank you."
"I like watching you up on that stage."
"Does it turn you on?'
"It does more than that." He placed my hand on his package and I grabbed it. "I wanna watch you, play with it for me."
I smiled moving my hand up and down. "Toy or no toy?" I got up and escorted him over to my bed.
"Can I pick the toy?"
I opened my top draw and showed him my selection. "Their all my favorites." I told him taking off my clothes and laid on the bed. He grabbed my black GiGi and walked over to me. "Guaranteed to hit the G-Spot." I took it from him and placed it in my mouth to get it nice and wet. I watched as his breathing picked up as I entered it in my wet core. "You like that daddy?"

I asked moving it in and out spreading my legs wider. "Oh baby it's hitting the right spot, pull it out for me." I moaned feeling the tension build. He worked on the belt on his pants and than the button and zipper. "Stroke it daddy." he closed his eyes running his thumb over the tip. And before I could finish he exploded In his hand. This went on for a month before he finally asked to "MAKE LOVE" to me. At first I was hesitant to enter into a relationship with Curtis but even though I was pregnant he still wanted me. I moved in with him when I could no longer dance and he treated me like a queen. But all that changed the day MJ was born, he didn't want a boy, he wanted a girl. You see a boy reminded him to much of the father but a girl would look at him as her father. All of it was bull shit to me, cause no matter what he would never be called Daddy.

I had just started feeding MJ when I heard Curtis's car pull into the drive way. I tried to MJ but he started crying so I had no choice but to keep feeding him at the dinning table. This is what we fight about, my son. The only thing that matters to me, the only person i will lay down my life for and lately I've been doing just that. In Curtis's eyes he is the man of my life and I am to put him first. In my eyes no other man exist but my son and he will always come first.
"What I tell you about feeding that bastard at my table."
"My son is hungry, beside your the one that's late." He wants dinner waiting on him on the table when he gets home but he never comes home when he's supposed too. I removed MJ and patted him on his back.

"Always so disrespectful, bitch." He slapped me and I held on to MJ tight, trying to get him to stop crying.

"You always gotta hit me while I'm holding him." I felt the blood from my split lip, a taste I have grown used to. I walked to MJ's room and laid him in his crib and closed the door behind me. Pulling my hair up into a messy bun I walked back into the dinning room and attacked him. I never let him just beat on me I always fought back. I may never win but I will not just be his punching bag. His chair fell backwards with me on top of him, hitting where ever I could. He pulled my hair managing to flip us back over and he was now on top.

"This is what I love about you Cinnamon." He slammed my head on the floor. "So feisty." He punched me in the face. "You can't beat me bitch." He kept hitting and stopped as I kneed him in the groan. He rolled off of me as I ran into the kitchen looking for anything to slow him down. Grabbing my leg I fell on the missing the cabinet door. "Bitch you goanna pay for that." He laid on top of me trying to lift up my dress. I will not be rapped by him again, I said to myself. Grabbing the cast iron skillet I hit him in the head I paused as his body went limped, I could see the blood coming from his head.

"Curtis, Curtis." I called his name and got no answer. "Curtis." I cried as I moved his body off me noticing the blood on my chest. "Wake up baby." I touched his face and got no movement from him. I'm just like my mother, I said to myself looking at his body. "Please be alive." I hovered over him trying to find a pulse. I sighed in relief as I found one and thanking God that he was still alive. I knew this time we had gone to far and I was now in fear of my life. Getting up off the floor I ran to MJ's room and opened the closet door. Filling around in the back I found the shoe box I had hidden, I knew one day I would need it. Pressing the power button my old cell phone came to life and pressed the button for Josh's number. I starting grabbing everything I would need for MJ out of his room and putting it in his diaper bag.

"Brianna." Josh answered

"Josh, I need you." I cried hearing his voice.

"Where are you?"

"I wanna come home. Can you buy me two plane tickets I promise I will pay you back." I wrapped MJ up in his blanket and picked him up. I needed to make a quick get away.

"Are you okay?"

"Please Josh, can you do it?" I walked back out in the dinning room and saw Curtis's body still lying on the kitchen. I grabbed my purse and opened the front door before softly closing it behind me. I knew this day would come, the day I would need to escape him. I had a bag packed with clothes for both MJ and I already in my trunk and some money to get us by.

"I'll meet you at the airport."

"Thank you." I hung up and placed MJ in his car seat and started the car. I know I'll have a lot of explaining to do when I get home but that's the risk I'm willing to take. Calling an Ubber I asked for it to meet me at the starbuck's two blocks over to give me a ride to the airport. I wasn't the same little girl when I return back home to Atlanta the first time and I'm definitely not the same girl returning the second time.  "Dear God please help me get away from him." I prayed as the ubber pulled up to take me to my freedom.
Thank you all for being so patient and reading this story I hope that you will continue and I will try my best to upload again soon... MrsCassey

Copyright@MrsCassey