Thinking About You

1/19/2016

                              Thinking About You

Mecca

It's been two weeks since my night with Bria and the girl is still on my mind. I don't know what came over me that night, I never loose self control. My whole life has been based on self control, in fact my whole life has been planned out for me. "I need money now Mecca." The voice came over the phone, I had forgotten I was on the phone thinking to much of Bria. She had captivated me that night, she was a take charge kind of girl. She had confidence and I liked that, I wanted that. Before that night, my life was all work and no play. I had been living in a shell, until one wild night, made me crave more. "I'll have the money transferred into your account." I hung up the phone and pulled up my banking information and transferred the funds. I looked out over the Vineyard at me workers picking grapes and attending to the land. In the short time I had taken over, I had managed to increase sells by forty percent. My team and I had been working on new flavors, bottle designs and logo's. I wanted to make Canton Wine and Vineyard a billion dollar company. "Your here early." I told my best friend Josh as I walked into his office. He was in charge of my company's websites and orders, without him I would go crazy.

"Yea, it's World War two in my house and I needed to get away." He was typing away on his computer as I took a seat.

"How was the funeral?"

"My mother had only four people at her funeral. Nobody wanted to come and say goodbye to a murderer. The only good thing is Brianna is back home where she belongs. I just wish her attitude stayed in Germany. So what's new with you?"

I thought about telling him about Bria and the wild night we had. She was a mystery and I didn't want him asking me questions. "Nothing just the same boring life. Listen i'm gonna go get some coffee you coming?"

"No I don't want anything keeping me up when I get home." He pulled up a new bottle design and I shook my head no.

"See you when I get back." I walked out of his office.  

I took the twenty minute drive to my favorite spot, the one place that gave my taste buds satisfaction. "Welcome to Starbucks's, would you like try one of our Cold Brew Coffee's today?" I looked up from my phone and almost dropped it. "Bria."

Bria

I was tired of sitting around the house, I needed  to get away from Charles. So I took a job at the first place that hired me. "Welcome to Starbucks's would you like to try one of our Cold Brew Coffee's today?" My heart stopped as I looked from my cheat sheet on the counter Into Mecca's beautiful brown eyes. 

"Bria." He said my name sending shiver's down my spine.

"Hi Mecca." I aqwardly waved at him.

"This is where you work?"

"Yea for now. What can I get for you?" I noticed a line gathering behind him and the last thing I needed was for my ass hole of a boss to notice it.

"A caffe Misto please. We need to talk, when does your shift end?"

"Mecca please don't make this a big deal." I whispered. " Is that for here or to go?" I replied loud enough for my boss to hear.

"To go, Bria I want to see you." He pulled out his black card and handed it to me.

"Sorry Mecca but i'm here until closing time." I handed him back his card. "It was nice seeing you again. I can help who's next in line please." He stood looking at me for a moment and than moved out of the way. I could feel his eyes on me, just like the way he did that night in the bar. I had to squeeze my thighs together to keep from busting. This man is bad for my high sex drive, all I can think about is him pounding me, taking me to ecstasy. Since that night my dildo has become a permanent attachment to my body. They called his name and he grabbed his coffee and left, thank you God.

I was tired after pulling a double shift, all I wanted was my bed and a good movie. Saying good night, I walked down to the bus stop and sat down on the bench. Josh had offered to pick me up, but I really just wanted this alone time. My plan was simple, save up enough money to get the hell out of here. I smiled as I saw the bus down the street slowly approaching me, but frowned as a all Black Range Rover stopped in front of me. The tinted window rolled down and Mecca yelled "Bria get in." I crossed my arms and looked down the block at the bus. "Bria." He called my name again. " Can you please get in the car." I let out a deep breath and climbed in. "Mecca make this quick my bus is coming." I looked back it was at a red light.

"Come home with me." He turned in his seat and looked at me.

"Mecca, what do you want from me? Cause if it's sex, than just say it." I was exhausted, he pulled away from the curb and I put on my seat belt.

"Is that what you think I want?"

"Don't all men?"

"No, not me." He looked over at me clearly upset with my response.

"I'm sorry Mecca, I forgot you were the exception." I replied sarcastically.  We were quiet the rest of the ride, he was gripping the steering wheel like he was pissed off. "Why are we pulling up to your house if it's not about sex?" I undid my seat belt.

He took off his and turned in his seat to face me. His hand cupped my chin forcing me to look at him. "Because I can't stop thinking about you. I can't stop thinking about your smile, the way you bite you bottom lip, the way you say my name."

"Mecca." He was doing something to my mind and I didn't like it.

"Baby, tell me you haven't been thinking about me too?" His dimples showed when he smiled at me. I closed my eye not wanting to admit to him that I had. I thought about his strong arms wrapped around me and his smile. His sweet smell consume me at night keeping me up tossing and turning. I wanted to tell him that I thought of him to, but that would be a sign of weakness and I am not weak. He peeked my lips and got out of the car. I watched as he walked around and opened my car door. I moved to get out but was stopped as Mecca picked me up carrying me to the house. "Stay with me tonight." He kissed my neck and I nodded my head yes, knowing I really couldn't.

********Please let me know what you think? If you like it please Vote and Comment. NOT SURE IF I SHOULD CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY??*********

All Rights Reserved By: MrsCassey