His Good Girl

2/20/2016

His Good Girl

Bria

I walked in the house and kicked my shoes off at the door, my feet were hurting I had just got off work and really needed a hot bath. I started making my way up stairs as Charles called my name from the Kitchen, I rolled my eyes and made my way to him. I really didn't want to know what he wanted, All I wanted to do was avoid him.

I walked in and he was pulling a roast out of the oven, when I was younger my father did all the cooking and cleaning my mother just sat around. It's weird now that I think of it, around here she was treated like a queen. She never had to work and dad took care of everything. In Germany she had to work to help pay bills and I did all the cooking and cleaning. She wasn't the same woman their as she was here. I think she was happy at first with my Dad and than things changed and she started spending time away from home, my dad would just say. "She's okay, she'll be back." I know now, he was making excuses for her. That bitch.

"Hey Princes." He turned to face me.

"Hey."

"I hope your hungry, I made pot roast with mashed potatoes and vegetables." ."

"Yea actually, I am." I dropped my shoes and walked over to the sink and washed my hands.

Josh came in and started fixing himself a plate as well, I looked around the table and guilt started to set in. I didn't deserve this. I should be the one dead, not sitting her with my family enjoying dinner.

"So your birthday's coming up." Charles's voice broke me out of my train of thought.

"Yes."

"Any Ideal of what you would like to do for it?"

"Nothing."

"That's nonsense, it's your birthday we should do something. What did you do all those years?" He asked taking a bite of his food." I starred at my plate and thought of that glumly day, my first birthday in Germany. We were only their for three months and I still had no friends.  

It had started out normal, I got slapped for not doing the laundry and Greg came home from work early. I was sitting on the couch folding clothes as my mother was getting dressed to leave for work, she hadn't even told me happy birthday, I guess that slap I got earlier was my gift. I was now fifteen and all I wanted was a day with no abuse from the one person that was supposed to love me. She came out of their room and sat down on Greg's lap as he rolled his eyes at her already being drunk at four In the afternoon He looked over at me and I turned my head to finish folding clothes. "Come walk me out." She said to him pulling him up with her. Holding hands he followed her out the front door to her car. They were outside for a while and than Greg walked back in, he went to the closet and handed me a box. "Happy birthday Good Girl." He smiled down at me. I opened the box and my hands shook as I pulled out a white night gown. It was made with lace and had a pair of string underwear. I looked at him confused. Why would he buy me this?  

"Um-I, Greg why did you buy me this?" I shuddered dropping it back down in the box.

He took it back out and held it up. "Cause I want to see you in it."

"No, this is not for me." I stood up and he grabbed my waist.

"Don't you like being my Good Girl."

I closed my eyes I knew what he was talking about, since that time in the kitchen he would sneak in my room and touch me. At first it was just touching so I let him, but than one night I woke up to best feeling in the world. His head was between my thighs and his tongue was overlapping me, I moaned as I tried to push his head back but it was no use, my body started shaking and released a fluid from my body. But that didn't stop him, he kept going with his buddy in his hand stroking faster and faster releasing his own fluids on my stomach. Smiling he had bent down and peeked my lips, and walked out of my room. "Good Girl." He called me by the nick name he gave me.