122 • the realization

Part 12 |the realization |jjk pov

1Jeongguk had been hibernating in his comfy bed for the past few days, mourning

1
Jeongguk had been hibernating in his comfy bed for the past few days, mourning.

He really couldn't believe Hoseok was gone.
He had no one now.
Not even his boss, Kim Taehyung.

He wished he had never fought with Tae so he could have someone to be with.

He felt so,
alone.

His thoughts were quickly cut off by a loud ring from his phone.

"Hello?" His deep raspy voice hadn't been used in a long time.

"Jeongguk, how have you been doing?" It was a familiar voice, more clean and fresh from the last time he had heard it.

"Can I be honest Hyung? I've been very shitty. I miss him." Jeongguk wasn't sure if he was entirely talking about Hoseok.

A part of him was missing Taehyung too.

"Gguk-ah, I know it's been hard, but it's been two weeks, and I think it's time you come over to the station, and do some work." Jin hit a pause. "Do you remember when I injured my shoulder, and I was told not to do competitive swimming? It was my entire life ripped out of me from a car accident."

"After my shoulder healed, I instantly started swimming again. Nothing too harsh, but I swam and swam until I felt happy with myself. I can't swim competitively anymore, but I'm still glad I can swim." Jin waited for a response.

"Come down to the station Gguk, let's do some work together. I miss you."

Jeongguk sniffled.
"I'll be there Hyung." He finally smiled and hopped out of bed.

"That's my boy!" Jin laughed patting himself on the back.

"Oh and Hyung?"

"Yes Gguk?"

"Thank you." He hung up and washed up.

"I'll do it for you Hobi Hyung. I'll catch this V killer and bring you justice."

2
Taehyung is going insane.

Weeks without Jeongguk's voice and touches and he feels sick.

Who knew one boy could make him feel this way?

The new body guard if lifeless, annoying, but very tall.

"Talley tell me something interesting." Taehyung said, feet up in his desk, spinning on his chair.

"Sir my name is Kangyoon, and it is not a part of my job to tell you something interesting." Talley stood so perfectly it annoyed Tae.

"Gosh I miss Jeongguk." Tae whispered to himself.

3
"I want to solve the V killings."

Jin stood, kind of shocked but not surprised.
Who wouldn't want to avenge their best friend's death?

"Gguk.." Jin began.

"No please Hyung, I can do it. I'm so determined and-

"Gguk! I was gonna say, go ahead. I think you'll do great." Jin smiled, brining in his maknae for a hug.

"Oh wait, you won't get paid tho." Jin exclaimed.

"I'll just cut back on the banana milk." Jeongguk said.

"Your house is rent tho.." Jin was a bit worried.

"I'll find a roommate or something." Jeongguk didn't care, he had to find this killer.
_________

I think there's gonna be like 10 more chapter to this story, but to everyone who has been either commenting, voting, and reading,
THANK YOU SO MUCH.

you guys are my motivation and reason to continue this series and to make another series!
Ily guys and I'll keep updating as much as possible!!! <33333

you guys are my motivation and reason to continue this series and to make another series! Ily guys and I'll keep updating as much as possible!!! <33333