131 • the group

Part 21 | the group | kth pov

"Jin Hyung! Namjoon!" Taehyung's fiancé greets the already married couple and gives them each a hug.

"My Jeonggukie, and this must be the Kim Taehyung you always talked about!" Jin smiled and shook Tae's hand.

Taehyung blushed at his words.

"Let's get our seats, six is a lot." Namjoon grabbed Seokjin's hand and pulled him to a large reserved table.

"Jeongguk! Taehyung!" A voice called, and turning around they saw Park Jimin, his arm linked around his boyfriend.

Yoongi.

They had met at Hoseok's funeral, accidentally bumping into each other.

Of course it took time, especially for Yoongi to get over Hoseok's death, but then they started happily dating.

It was actually their 2 month anniversary.

"Alright guys! Order up! But not too much we are paying remember." Taehyung smiled, jokingly as the other boys laughed.

After ordering, Jin took the opportunity to ask some questions.

"So Taehyung, where do you work?"

"Oh, I recently got employed at the new Pet shop downtown. I groom the animals." Taehyung had an innocent cute smile plastered across his face.

"I heard your still Jeongguk's boss?" Tae said.

"Yeah, this rascals stuck with me." Jin said making Jeongguk's head fall down in laughter.

"Hey hey hey! I just realized, this is a triple date!" Jimin cried.

"That's cool, except we're the leaders since we're married." Namjoon stated.

"Geez it's only been 6 months." Yoongi groaned.

The table was roaring up with conversation. As the six best friends were blabbering about the simple things in life.

No more killings, no more fights, no more crying.
Everything felt normal.
And normal was good.

"Guys, I think we should take a drink for us. We made it guys. We're happy." Namjoon raised a glass, and soon everyone else followed.

"To us!" Everyone shouted, taking a long drink afterwards.

2
"Jeongguk-ahhhhhhh~" Taehyung was drunk again, Jeongguk almost as sober as a sober person.

He was carrying the older boy on his back, walking back to their home.

Once they arrived home, Taehyung immediately slumped onto his bed and fell asleep.

Jeongguk in the other hand, decided to watch some TV.

Fifty shades of gray?
He decided to turn the movie on for its high rating, but then couldn't stop watching.

"T-That looks fun." He whispered to himself.

It was 4AM and Jeongguk started doing some online shopping.

My Taehyungie would love this.
He added the vibrator into the cart and continued browsing.

By the time the sun was up, Jeongguk's one day shipping items were all ordered.

He walked up to his king sized bed and woke Taehyung up with a flood of kisses.

"Wake up hunny." He whispered.

"Ahh, stop shouting." Taehyung groaned.

"I'll make some hangover soup, you hang in there." Jeongguk walked to the kitchen and started cooking.

_________
Guys I hope you guys won't mind some inappropriate content.

Hehe sorry for the late update btw I was really busy 😔😔

OH and please check out my new story, it's a YOONGI X READER and I would REALLY appreciate just a look.
Thank you!!!!