119 • the ring

Part 9 | the ring | jjk pov

1"Why are you two so stiffy today?" Jiwoo laughed, lightly punching Jeongguk and Taehyung on the shoulder

1
"Why are you two so stiffy today?" Jiwoo laughed, lightly punching Jeongguk and Taehyung on the shoulder.

"I'm not stiffy, what are you talking about Jiwoo?" Taehyung cleared his throat, before looking at Jeongguk with a we-are-comfortable-with-eachother look.

"Jiwoo, you can leave now, me and Mr. Kim are fine." Jeongguk glared the woman down, wanting to chat with his attractive boss.

"Alright guys, I'll see you later." Just like that, Jiwoo walked off like a breeze.

Now he could discuss this ring.

"Mr. Kim-"

"Taehyung. Just call me Taehyung." He interrupted, in honesty, nervous with what Jeongguk
had to say.

"Taehyung, this your's?" Jeongguk took out the shiny ring and flashed it in Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung gasped, reaching for his ring immediately, in which Jeongguk gave up.

"I-I... Thank you." Taehyung gulped loudly.

"Now, I wanted to chat with you about last night."

Taehyung gulped even louder.
"Last night?"

"I want you to tell the truth. Do you really not remember a thing?"

"Yeah... I'm sorry, but I really can't remember anything." Suddenly Taehyung felt sharp shooting pain in his temples.

"Oh... Ok, I guess I know how you feel." Jeongguk was upset, he really lost his virginity to someone he thought would care about him.

"Jeongguk, I wish I could remember.. I really do." Taehyung bent down, trying to look face to face to the young boy.

"Then maybe I should show you."

What Jeongguk said made Taehyung flush in shock...
This innocent looking boy really just said that..

"W-what?" Taehyung responded.

Jeongguk leaned in, his hot breath brushing against Taehyung's red cheeks.

"I really miss your touch, Taehyung."

Taehyung leaned away, giving a shocked cute look, driving Jeongguk insane.

"Kiss me." Taehyung said.

Jeongguk wasted no time in quickly pressing his lips onto his hyung's.

Things got hot very quickly, and two boys were attacking each other's lips.

Taehyung felt a sense of familiarity.
A sense of warmth in Jeongguk's touches.

They never parted lips as they made their way to lock the office door.

At least Jeongguk was kinda doing his job watching over Taehyung?
_________
Short chapter, but trynna update as much as I can :))
Love y'all