120 • the third wheel

Part 10 | the third wheel | pov

1The pair giggled, on the couch, cuddled up against each other

1
The pair giggled, on the couch, cuddled up against each other.

"I can't believe we just did that." Taehyung said, sort of shy.

"I can."

Jeongguk was hit multiple times before giving Tae a peck.

"I really don't kn-

Beep beep.

"Sorry," Jeongguk took out his phone. His eyes widened.

"Shit, we gotta get dressed!" Jeongguk bolted off the couch to throw on his clothes.

"Why what's wrong?" Taehyung was confused, but he followed and put on his shirt.

"My best friend is coming to visit me, and he'll be here any second." Jeongguk was done getting dressed but his heart was beating like never before.

"I just don't understand, why is your bestfriend visi-

"YOUR HOPE IS HERE~" Jung Hoseok lit up the room.

"Hyung!" Jeongguk laughed.

Hoseok embraces the boy before his eyes landed upon the tall figure.
Taehyung.

"Ohhhh,, so you are the Taehyung I kept hearing about?" Hoseok said, giving a cute smile.

"Yes, it's nice to meet you..."

"Jung Hoseok." Hobi had a bag in his hand,
which he set down on the main desk.

"I bought us lunch! You don't mind me joining do you?" Hoseok forced a laugh and leaned on Jeongguk's shoulder.

He moved closer to his ear to whisper "he's cute."

Taehyung suddenly wasn't super happy with Hoseok's presence.
1st, he interrupted his time with Jeongguk.
2nd he was all up Jeongguk's business. And Taehyung did not like that.

"No it's not a problem." Taehyung said monotonously.

"Great! I got us chicken!" Hoseok tore open the bag. "Eat up children."

2
Something inside Taehyung was off.

His head kept twitching and he continuously heard a quiet voice trying to say something.

"Kill him." He thought it said.

And it was every time he looked over at Hoseok.

Kill him? No, I mean I don't really like him but I'm not gonna kill him.

"Taehyung??" The words flooded Taehyung's train of thought.

"Huh?" He responded.

"I said, your an 95 right?" Hoseok's right cheeks was full of chicken.

"Y-yeah." Tae's mood was absolutely killed.

This whole time was Hoseok and Jeongguk talking and laughing while Taehyung was sitting in isolation.

"Well then I'm your Hyung." Hoseok smiles and continued chewing on his chicken.

"Yeah you are.. Hyung." Taehyung closed his eyes, but for some reason he couldn't open them again, everything was black and he could hear the faint shouts from the two boys, as he felt his head drop onto the hard desk.

3
"TAEHYUNG WAKE UP!!" He shook Taehyung with all his strength.

The boy finally awoke, very groggily.
One look at Jeongguk and he smiled

"Officer Gguk," His smile was sort of odd, knowing he was unconscious just a second ago.

"Hey, are you ok? Here." Hoseok offered his hand but Taehyung rudely slapped it away.

"No thanks." He said.

"Oh sorry..." Hoseok held his stinging hand, it kinda hurt.

Taehyung got up himself and did a lil twirl before falling into Jeongguk's arms.

"Say Officer Gguk, would you like to go lunch with me?" Taehyung wasn't hungry, he just wanted to be alone with his officer.

"We already ate lunch Mr. Kim.. do you not remember?" Jeongguk was worried for his Hyung sudden weird act.

"Oh yeah.." Taehyung but his lip. Screw you other self!

"Well then shall we go out for drinks? Remember last time we drank too much?" Taehyung winked.

Jeongguk pushed Taehyung off.
"What? I thought you said you forgot that night! You lied??" Jeongguk was a bit hurt, but mostly angry.

"Officer Gg-"

"Save it. I'll tell Jiwoo that this, is over." Jeongguk grabbed Hoseok and stormed out of the office.

Taehyung scoffed.

"I'll make you love me." He sat on his chair, unbothered. He hummed to his favourite song, while turning on his computer.

Jung Hoseok.
__________
I try to update as much as I can