The Girl Who Cried Wolf [15]

15: Alpha's orders...

I don't remember much after that; I remember when Aunt Mary-Allyn was brought over here from Nebraska.  

I remember the awaking, how I sat in the front with my Aunt as close relatives and friends bid there sorrows to me, but I didn't listen, I became this empty shell, I had stopped eating, I stood up late and got no sleep at all, and worst off al I became mute, I had no sense of connection to the world, I never spoke nor smiled, my face was a blank expression that reflected how I was inside...blank, just like piece of paper, nothing.  

What killed me the most was the Burial.  

Flashback  

Her I was...standing in the cemetery as people gathered around us, all you could see was the black clothing that made the mood that much more depressing. By my side stood my Aunt, her hand held mines as the band of violins that we had hired began playing Amazing Grace as the priest blessed the caskets.  

The only casket I kept looking at was my sisters, her dark mahogany casket, as it descended lower into the ground, once under I only saw the marble tombstone as it read:

Jayden Marie Stone  

April 4, 1995 - September 18, 2010  

In loving memory, a daughter, sister, and friend to us all...

And a little picture of her smiling face, they never found her body thou, so maybe, just maybe she was still alive, but I know I'm just being foolish...  

I hadn't realized I was crying until my sight got blurry and I had to blink to make it clear away, then out of all the chaos going on in my head I sprinted forward to the grave as they began throwing the dirt on them.  

Strong arms caught me as I was pulled away from the empty casket buried six feet under...  

My aunt came by my side again as the tears and sobs began, I have truly lost everything now, there is nothing in this world that can make me neither smile nor bring me the spark that I once had...nothing.  

The band continued playing whilst everyone threw red roses for Rachael and father but white ones for Jayden...  

Once everyone was done they got back in line and waited until I went to put my flower, I walked forward, the rain pouring around me as the howling wind blew my hat out of proportion, I adjusted it and continued the walk, for my father; yellow, for Rachael; four white roses, for her and my three unborn siblings, and for Jayden; a big vibrant red rose.  

I bent down carefully and touched the wet marble tombstone as the tears fell much harder, beside me Emery wept as Preston towered over her crouched figure, we looked up at the same time before she shook her head and got up to walk away with Preston by her side, and to my right was Brody, his eyes set straight as the tears fell from his swollen eyes, his fist were clenched as he kept staring.