chapter twenty-three

Damion's POV

"Damion you can't why would do that to the poor girl?" sam said trying to change my mind about choosing Sarah as the model.

"Sam its done and she didn't say anything know its extra money why would she say no" I answered but he didn't seem to believe me

"Did she really know what kinda photo shoot and agreed? "He said suspectedly

"why are you so concerned about her she is already on her way and I made my mind let's stop talking about this," I said getting really irritated with him why would he care for her that much what is she to him anyways.

I was hoping for what she have done refusing to do the photoshoot after she knew it's a nude photoshoot. It was my chance to make her take my offer I was going crazy thinking how did I let her walk away that night how did I contained myself and allowed her to leave without doing what I wanted her to do. That girl she is driving me crazy.

When I entered that changing room looking at her with that robe on and her beautiful hair looking at me with her big black eyes I felt my blood is boiling in my veins.

Why is she have that look at her face every time she sees me I saw her how did she talk with Sam this morning she was friendly and all smiling but around me she always has this straight face and weird look upon her face.

I didn't think she would really do it, because I know how shy she is, I thought of this as a pressure card but when she did, I was in a killing zone right now it seems nothing is working with this girl. Which is killing me why would she say no to my offer she would get out of a huge debt and she got to be with me, not to be cocky, but thousands of girls wish if I look in their direction only, and the thing that makes me confused, even more, she doesn't even have a boyfriend to whom she is being loyal to anyways. I dragged her to the studio thinking ok she wants to see how serious I am and how far I would go then let's see how far she can keep up.

Sarah's POV

He dragged me to the studio and as soon as got there I saw everyone was running doing something I was standing in the middle of this busy place wondering am I really about to do what I am here to do, until the man whom I met earlier shouted "wardrobe please ....like now " and he was talking to the two girls were standing next to him.

"Hurry up before we witness one of his famous meltdowns" one was talking to the other and then she pushed me to a type of closet and asked me to put on the first set, to which I was thrilled because I thought wow so it's not a totally nude I get to wear clothes, or so I thought, until I saw the

A see-through black dress which I have to wear.

At this point my heart started to beat so fast I felt I am about to faint but I wasn't about to back down, so I headed to the fitting room and put on the dress which was so see-through you can see my whole body beneath it and I have only black lace underwear on it was so revealing when I looked at myself in the mirror I saw my face turned red and I felt my whole body got really hot.

Then I heard "miss they are ready for you" a voice came through the room and my heart dropped in my stomach and I froze I just couldn't move or speak I lost my voice the girl outside kept knocking and calling me but I couldn't reply or move my feet wouldn't listen to me I lost control over my body.

After a while, the door was knocked out and he was right in front of me shouting and yelling at me but I couldn't really hear what he said suddenly my vision went blurry and I couldn't breathe then a black cloud covered my eyes.

After I don't know how long I opened my eyes to find myself was being carried by Damion covered by his jacket but I couldn't keep my eyes open for too long so I just surrendered to deep sleep.

When I woke up feeling the sheets on my body without opening my eyes felt so amazing and felt so happy I thought*it was just a nightmare* but after a second the weird feeling of the sheets kicked in and the fact that I felt naked made me open my eyes and jump where am I? it was familiar o m g I was in his house what happened to me how did I end up here...