Chapter seven Damien's POV

I went to my office bedroom rubbing my head *what the fuck is wrong with me I lost control for a minute fuck* was thinking to myself then I went and get my black shirt to hand it to the naked girl in my office!!

"Hmm... here wear this for now" I handed her the shirt and without turning to face me in an attempt to cover herself she took the shirt and run off through the door I was hardly breathing my chest was burning the place where our body met was on fire.

Fuck that was close I shake the idea off my head and went to change. while I was changing "Mrs. Cruz get the files I asked you for and head to the conference room now" I said "yes sir" she answered with her shaky voice.

After changing and grabbing a few files I needed, I headed to the conference room. Everyone was there and my best friend and my business partner Smith Knight and Sarah she was sitting on the left of the room near my chair.

With my black shirt on which fitted her oddly, it was too big for her small figure.

I greeted the men and we went on discussing business. "Mrs. Cruse show the gentlemen the files," I said "yes sir" she started to hand the files and I felt a very weird atmosphere when I left my head I kinda got the men gawking and staring at Sarah's breasts which were almost popping out of her shirt every time she leans. And the worst thing is she was oblivious to the fact I felt my blood was boiling in my veins I wanted to yell at her so badly. Finally, she handed Smith his "so this is the famous Mrs. Cruz " he said looking at her and taking her hand in his not letting her stand straight and kept looking at her.

"Mr. Knight guide the gentlemen through the rest of the plane we discussed earlier," I said with irritation "Mrs.Cruz follow me" I didn't even look at her I felt disgusted.

"I need you to schedule my meeting with the finance dept. First thing in the morning and book me a nice restaurant for my meeting with Elle's group, for now, send me the meeting notes and black coffee I want you to finish by twelve cause I have a meeting by one" I commanded once we entered the office without looking at her. "But sir it's almost eleven how ....can I, "she said with a hesitation "what's your point, Mrs. Cruz?" I yelled looking at her with a harsh tone. "Nothing sir I am on it, " she said trying not to be affected by my obvious anger.

Man, I was mad so mad and the fact that I don't know why is killing me and only added more fuel to my fire. Kept pacing up and down in the office in an attempt to calm myself*may be I need some type a relief its been a week I think that's what it is* I thought to myself but that thought didn't help to calm me down I have a very bad short tamper.

 I need it to crush something or someone. I finally sat in my chair trying to distract myself by going through some E-mails. When a knock at the door "come on in" answering without pay attention really I pointed to my left side of the desk to place the coffee without attiring a single word.

"Mrs. Cruz? "I shrugged before she exited the office "I would prefer if you button up your shirt and have the common sense to differentiate between the office and a dirty local bub" I said that to her with cold almost icy tone like it's a normal thing to say, and I felt she went frozen she didn't even blink .

"sure sir understood" she said with a shaky voice, and closed the door behand her, "the fuck is that mean she did it on purpose no wonder John wanted her near him"