Soon

"Why are you crying?" I asked, taking his hand gently and smiling a little at him. He shrugged and I sighed, "I can't help if you won't tell me"

"Take a guess" He croaked crossing his arms, trying to look confident and strong but his eyes were full of sadness and made him look like a little kid.

"Oh" I whispered, "It's okay" I sighed, "At least you know the truth now, yeah?"

"I hurt you because I wouldn't believe you. Why did I hurt you? Why couldn't I just have believed you!" More tears fell down his cheek and I watched him sadly. "I'm so sorry" He whispered and I nodded. "If I had known..."

"You wouldn't have done anything. They wouldn't let you" I mumbled, looking down at my lap.

"You okay?" He sniffed and wiped away a few more tears, looking at me worrying. I shrugged and his eyes narrowed. "Tell me what's wrong"

"You'll think I'm stupid" I mumbled and he chuckled.

"I won't, tell me" I smiled wide in my mind, the fake confiding session begins!

"I'm scared Gee" I made my hands shake at made myself tear up. I looked up at him with big puppy eyes sniffing.

"Of me?" He raised an eyebrow and I shook my head. "Of...them?" I nodded slowly and curled up. "Don't be, I'm here"

"They're going to kill our baby" I whispered and he smiled a little. I knew it wasn't because I said they wanted to KILL our baby, but because I said our. "I don't want it to be hurt Gee...I want us to be happy with it" I made my lip tremble and he pulled me into a gentle hug.

"Our? How do you know"

"They used protection" I lied, Ray did but Frank didn't. "You didn't" I sniffed holding onto him. "They'll kill it, and me. Gee, help me...Please" I whispered crying into his chest. He rubbed my arm slowly and I knew he was thinking of a plan. "I want us to be together, look after this child. Make sure it's safe with the both of us" I mumbled and peeked up.

"We...No never mind" He shook his head and I looked at him hopefully. "I can't...It's...Too, well, stupid" He sighed.

"Please, tell me"

"We could, we could run away" He smiled a little. "Just me and you, go somewhere far away from here. Live as a family"

"Yes!" I smiled at him and hugged him. "That sounds amazing. W-we could live in a little house with a little garden so our child can go play when it grows up" He wiped away some of my tears and nodded, smiling all the time. I had him, he was in his own little world, a one where I wanted to be with him, he'd believe anything I'd say.

"Yeah" He chuckled, "We'll go soon yeah?" I nodded quickly and kissed him. It was disgusting yes, but it made it even more convincing. Gerard had the idea that the baby was his, hell, maybe it was. I wasn't going to go to this little house with him though, I was going to escape. Even if he was next to me, I'll get help easily. He was like my puppet, he'd do anything I said. Now all I had to do was go with him, help Joey and Tessa escape and live my normal life...With them all dead or in prison.