Misbehave

I stayed right beside Sara all the time she slept. I gave her my word I'd keep with her and protect her whilst she sleeps. Gerard even told me to come downstairs but I refused. That probably upset him and probably changed his mind about this rest thing. Whilst Sara is here, they'll think I will misbehave.

She turned in her sleep and I sat up quickly. Her eyes opened slowly and she took a deep shaky breath looking at me.

"Sh, it's okay" I whispered and she shook her head. "Calm Sara, they won't hurt you if I'm here" I smiled warmly at her, lying. I had to lie just to calm her though, as much as I wanted to tell her the truth...It'd probably kill her.

"Sophie, they're keeping a big secret from you" She looked at me sadly, "I can't say"

"Tell me, they're not here" I whispered leaning in and she shook her head. "Please, tell me" I watched her sadly as her eyes widened and her lip trembled. I looked to the side to see Frank standing there with his arms crossed.

"About to tell the big secret were we?"

"No she wasn't, she wouldn't spill" I frowned at him.

"Meh, I'm still going to hurt her"

"You love her though!" I stood up angry. "You told me you loved her"

"I got over her, It's you I want now" He smiled and pecked my cheek. "Seriously, I don't give two shits about her now" He looked at her like dirt.

"Bullshit" I muttered and he looked at me raising an eyebrow.

"What was that?" He asked, "Repeat please"

"I said Bullshit"

"Oh, this is the part where something bad happens because I have to prove a point. OKAY!" He chuckled grabbing Sara off the bed by her hair and holding her up. "You think I care about her? Love her? WRONG!" He grabbed a knife with his free and and held it to her belly.

"Frank, don't!" I begged but he pushed the knife into her stomach slowly. He was making all of the blade go in, too deep. "PLEASE STOP!"

"AH!" Sara screamed and grabbed the knife but Frank was too strong. He pulled it away and did it again the other side. So slowly, so painfully.

"This bitch ruined my life. I'm gonna make her death slow and painful" He smirked and quickly slit her stomach. Blood began pouring out of her mouth and stomach as I just watched, I felt so sick and so weak. "Cry bitch" He growled in Sara's ear and she obeyed. She was going to die because I didn't believe Frank. I made him prove this point which resulted in Sara dying a slow painful death. Her body just fell limp, Frank let go and she fell face first to the floor. No movement, no sound was coming from her. Blood just kept coming out of her.

"Oh my God" I whispered covering my mouth.

"You or Ray can clear that up" He sniffed and wiped the blood off the blade with Sara's top. "I'll see you later!" He walked out as If nothing happened. I fell to my knee's and began to cry, grieve, mourn.

If Frank wasn't happy about Sara being here then why was he happy? What was this little secret of theirs which they told Sara? When would they tell me, Unless the secret was my death? I don't know, death didn't seem like a secret here. They'd tell me to scare me. Their was a big secret they was hiding from me and I needed to find out what it was soon.