Protection?

Shout. Thump. Shout

That was all me and Mikey could hear. We sat in the living room, keeping quiet and listening out. Gerard was angry, extremely angry. He was the one who did most of the shouting and I had no doubt the thumping came from his fist colliding with Ray's and Frank's faces.

"How fucking dare you!" The shouting got and then there was another thump. "She's mine!!!" Gerard screamed and I frowned. I wasn't anyone's, I was my own person.

"You okay?" Mikey whispered to me and I shrugged. I heard a door slam and then heavy footsteps came down the stairs. I turned around and stared at the bottom of the stairs to see Frank. He had a bloody nose, a squinty eye and he was slightly bent forwards. He looked in my direction, frowning and clenching his fist.

"I'm going to kill you" He gritted his teeth and strolled over, lifting up his arm and swinging a punch. I closed my eyes for the impact but felt nothing. I heard someone wince from next to me and opened my eyes to see Mikey laying on the sofa with Frank on top of him throwing punches. "YOU FUCKING TRAITOR!" He screamed punching him.

"Frank, stop!" I shouted grabbing his shoulders but he pushed me off roughly. I lay on the other side of the sofa holding my belly. He turned slightly and looked at me sadly, climbing off Mikey and walking over holding my hand.

"Shit, did I hurt you?" He whispered and I shrugged. "Sorry" He sat me up carefully and sat next to me glaring at Mikey.

"Don't hurt him" I whispered and heard him sigh. I didn't want Mikey hurt, I wanted Frank hurt. That fucking murdering, raping bastard. "Frank, did you use protection?" I whispered so only me and him could hear. At first he looked at me confused, then he shook his head.

"Of course not" He chuckled wrapping his arm around me. I held back the urge to gag at his touch. "I've been thinking about baby names" He smiled and rested his chin on my head. I frowned and stared at the wall.

"That's nice" I said through gritted teeth.

"Ray told me that he used protection, Gerard didn't but my sperm defeats all. Well, that's why I'm happy" He smiled and pecked my lips. Ray used protection? One down!. "We're having a baby Sophie, you excited?" He smiled dreamily into space.

"Oh yeah, thrilled" I rolled my eyes and heard more footsteps come from down the stairs. There was also sniffing coming from that person, it sounded like Gerard. He walked by, not acknowledging me. I saw his eyes were red, there was some tear stains. "I need to go and get some food, eating for two here!" I chuckled and Frank let go slowly.

I made my way to the kitchen, Gerard was sitting at the table, crying silently to himself. I felt bad for him, he wanted this so much...

What was I saying? He raped me! I sighed and grabbed a packet of crisps, sitting in front of him and watching him.

"Hey Gee" I whispered and he looked up slowly.

"H-Hi" He cleared his throat and wiped his eyes. "How are you?" He asked weakly and I shrugged giving him a crisp. "Uh, thanks" He whispered eating it slowly. He developed feelings for me. This is a big advantage. I smiled at him, making him smile back. I had him right where I wanted him, weak and vulnerable. All I had to do now was be sad, act like it's his and hope he'll suggest something for the safety of 'our' baby.