Bruised & Bloody

Not the best chapter in my opinion but, all I could come up with lol

Vote

Comment

Fan

******************

Celeste had fallen asleep not long after she had arrived at home. She hadn’t meant to but, it just happened. She didn’t understand why she had been so tired once she got home. It’s not like she had done much that day. Celeste woke up to something tapping her cheek. Groggily opening her eyes she came face to face with Brooklyn. Blinking her eyes a few times she looked back at Brook. Was her eyes playing tricks on her?

“Morning, mommy” Brook smiled. Nope, Brook was definitely there. She thought to herself.

“What are you doing here?” Celeste asked pushing herself into a sitting position.

“We came to pick you up,” Nate answered walking into the room. 

“What happened to sneaking in last night?” Celeste yawned with a teasing glint in her eye.

“I would have if it wasn’t for this little one,” Nate replied ruffling Brooklyn’s hair making her giggle. “She kept waking up last night,”

“That’s okay,” Celeste smiled “I fell asleep once I got home anyways,”

“Well, that’s good,” he nodded “You needed the rest.”

Celeste’s mind went back to the things they had done the other night and blushed. She looked up at Nate who was grinning down at her. Narrowing her eyes, Celeste slipped out of bed and situated Brooklyn on her hip. She sauntered out of her room with Nate trailing behind her, chuckling to himself. He had done that on purpose. Aaron was sitting at the table with his arms crossed over his chest. Celeste narrowed her eyes at the smirk on his face. He had no reason to be smirking.

“Lovin’ the bed head, sis.” said Aaron, he looked over at Nate. “I don’t know how you can be able to wake up looking at that in the morning.”

“She still looks beautiful to me,” Nate shrugged, kissing Celeste’s cheek and taking a seat at the table.

Aaron snorted. “Kiss ass,” 

“You know it,” Nate grinned

Celeste rolled her eyes at them and began making Brooklyn a plate of food. She wondered when Nate and her older brother became all buddy, buddy. When Aaron had first found out that she would be working with Nate for their project, Aaron didn’t even want her around Nate. Now though, something had to have happened that Celeste didn’t know about. First he’s all okay about her staying at Nate’s house and now they’re joking around. Something was definitely up.

Throughout out breakfast Aaron and Nate were off in their own conversation while Celeste helped Brooklyn with her meal. Celeste blocked out whatever they were saying since it obviously did not pertain to her. The door bell ringing had Celeste standing from her chair and going to see who was at the door. Opening the door Celeste’s mouth fell open in shock. There she was standing on Celeste’s door step, Samantha.

“What the heck are you doing here?” Celeste hissed “How the hell did you even know where I lived?”

“I have me ways.” replied Samantha “As for what I’m doing here, well, we both know the answer to that question. You have something I want, two things to be exact.”