A Trip of a Lifetime

Nina was on stage. 

Celeste and Maddie were cheering for her. 

The guys were trying to ignore it.

Aaron was going to kill his little sister as soon as he was done with his girlfriend. 

All Celeste could think as she stood in the crowed with Maddie was; Nina looked like she was having the time of her life as she danced around on stage. She had always known that her friends was a bit on the crazy side but, not this crazy. It must’ve been the hang over. Because that was such a good excuse to be up on a stage in next to nothing, dancing around while someone sprays water on you. 

She definitely did not think that she would be spending her second day in Mexico watching her friend compete in a wet t-shirt contest. She hadn’t planned on losing her virginity her first night either but, that had happened. Anything that happens in Mexico, she guessed. She scoffed, like that’s going to happen! Aaron was going to find out one way or another. Celeste knew that he would be able to get it out of her somehow. He had always been able to get her to spill her deepest secrets and was able to read her like a book. Just by the sound of her voice he could tell that she had gotten laid. Well, anyone who paid enough attention could figure that out.

As the wet t-shirt contest went on, girl after girl was booted off the stage. It was down to just Nina and one other girl. Both Celeste and Maddie knew that Nina was going to have to pull off something big in order to win. 

“What do you think she’s going to do?” Celeste asked 

“I have no idea but, I’m kind of afraid to find out.” Maddie replied

“So am I” Celeste admitted

Since it was down to two, Nina and her opponent were going to do a battle of sorts. That was the only way that Celeste could think of it. The other girl pushed Nina aside to go first, Nina just stepped back with a smirk on her face. To Cece and Maddie, it didn’t look like Nina really gave a crap who went first. 

The girl dance around the stage looking more like a jack rabbit on crack then sexy. Celeste had to stifle a giggle more than once as she watched the girl twist her hips. That girl just did not have it, how she made it to the final round – or whatever – was beyond Celeste. When she thought about it though, it was probably because her boobs were huge – paid for no doubt. As the girls time was winding down she ripped her shirt over her head and threw it into the crowd. 

Nina burst out laughing. “If that what you have to do to win this thing, you can have the title.” she walked toward the edge of the stage where the stage was a turned back to the girl who was smiling smugly. “I wouldn’t look so smug, you just made yourself look like a total slut up here in front of everyone. I may have signed up for this on a whim but I have more respect for myself and would never do what you just did.”

Celeste watched Nina walk off the stage with her head shaking, still laughing. She was so glad that her friend hadn’t chosen to strip in front of anyone. There would be no way that she could explain that to her brother. 

“You’re just jealous!” the girl shouted from the stage.

Nina stopped and looked over her shoulder “Of what?”