Shopping & Two Cent Hookers

Sorry for the delay in the update of this story...I had most of it type up but, didn't know how to close out this chapter...My bad if it get's a bit boring towards the end...I would've changed it but, didn't really feel like it...I also wasn't sure what I wanted to name this chapter so if you have any idea's plase let me know & if you have any ideas about my other untitled chapter I'd love to hear it...

Vote 

Comment

Fan

**************************

The bed was moving. That was Celeste’s first thought when she woke up Saturday morning. She was pinned to the bed by an arm that was wrapped around her waist but, knew that it was Nate so didn’t think much about it. The shaking of the bed picked up again and Celeste slowly opened her eyes. Brooklyn was grinning down at her as she jumped up and down looking as if she was having the time of her life. 

Celeste smiled up at Brooklyn as she continued to jump to her hearts content. Looking over her shoulder Nate was still peacefully asleep. Though Brooklyn was only two years old and still rather small, her jumping shook the whole bed. Celeste didn’t know how Nate could sleep through it. With Celeste even the slightest movement made by someone on her bed would wake her up. Nate must be used to Brooklyn doing such things in the morning and it no longer phased him. 

“Mommy, mommy, mommy. . .” Brooklyn sang landing on Celeste’s legs. 

“Cece,” she corrected 

“Mommy” Brooklyn grinned 

“Cece,” she tried again

“Mommy Cece,” Brooklyn giggled 

Celeste sighed and pulled Brooklyn into her arms. It was not going to be easy getting Brook to go back to calling her Cece instead of mommy or mommy Cece. Giving Brooklyn a kiss on her cheek Celeste released the restless toddler. Brooklyn crawled off the bed and walked out of the room. Cece knew that she couldn’t just let her wonder around the suite alone and slowly wiggled herself out of Nate’s arms. 

As she entered to sitting area Celeste spotted Brook at the table with Jay munching on some pancakes. She was surprised the Jay was even up as she glanced at the clock noting that it was just a little after eight in the morning. She and Nate hadn’t gone to bed till after midnight and she wasn’t sure what time Jay had came back. 

“You seem lively this morning,” Celeste commented taking a seat at the table. 

“Well unlike the other four I came back early,” Jay said “Can’t be nursing the remnants of a hangover during the competition tonight.”

“I suppose not” Celeste nodded 

“Where is that sexy man beast that you have the luxury of calling your boyfriend?” he asked

“He’s still asleep and can you please stop with all the pet names.” she groaned 

Celeste wondered why she couldn’t have normal friends. In the same thought she knew her answer. Her life wouldn’t be half as fun or interesting without her four best friends regardless of how insufferable they were at times. 

“I’m surprised that the two of you don’t use pet names.” Jay said thoughtfully 

“What’s wrong with me calling him Nate and him calling me Celeste?” she questioned