Could It Be Betrayal?

Sorry for the lateness! No excuses from me since I really don't have any lol...I wanted to get this posted earlier and ended up getting sidetracked...Enjoy the chapter all you awesome people!

Vote

Comment

Fan

****************************

For the rest of the week Celeste had to listen to the whispers and not so subtle comments about she and Nate’s video project. Everyone seemed to love the new subject to gossip about more then the lap dance or when she and Nate had become a couple. It was as if they were shocked that nerdy little Celeste was a dancer and a damned good one. The twins had found it amusing that no one had pieced together that Celeste was the girl from the lap dance video. That was one thing that Celeste was glad for. She didn’t want to add that fuel to the fire if the student body ever found out. 

She knew that she shouldn’t let everyone’s talk get to her but, it was hard not too. Celeste was never the girl that people talked about at least not to her knowledge. It was unnerving. She liked being that girl in the background that no one really paid any attention to, she missed that. Celeste knew that if it wasn’t for Nate and her friends she wouldn’t have been able to survive all the talk going on around her. 

“It’s Friday, biatches!” Nina shouted as she an Maddie walked over to Celeste and Nate. They had been siting near the front door of the school waiting for the morning bell to ring. “You know what that means right?” she asked looking over at her two favorite love birds. 

“That the weekend is finally upon us?” Nate asked smirking up at the twins.

“That we wont be assigned any homework?” Celeste added looking confused.

“No you idiots,” Nina groaned “Jay is having a party tonight and it also means that we are one week away from spring break! I’ve told you both all of this already,”

“I hate parties,” Celeste grumbled and the same time that Nate asked; “Where and when?” Celeste shot him a look over her shoulder which caused him to chuckle. 

“Come on, babe, how bad can it be?” Nate asked resting his chin on her shoulder. “What’s the worst that could happen? You give a guy a lap dance?”

Celeste’s jaw dropped open as the words fell from his lips. He did not just go there! Oh, yeah he did. Her eyes narrowed into slits and Nate’s chuckles died off. Leaning forward Nate stole a quick kiss and brushed his fingers against her cheeks effectively making Celeste forget why she was upset in the first place. Blowing out a breath Celeste looked over at Nina and Maddie who were gazing at her expectantly and grudgingly nodded. They both let out a squeal and launched themselves at her. Hunter chose that exact moment to walk up. 

“Did we schedule and orgy that I forgot to pencil in?” he asked looking down at the three girls laying in a heap. 

“Don’t be an idiot,” Maddie scoffed rolling her eyes and pushing herself off the ground. 

“Yeah, if we were to plan an orgy you would definitely not be invited.” Nina added 

“You’re all being idiots,” Celeste huffed dusting the grass off her clothes. “I’m heading in but, feel free to continue this conversation without me.”

Nate wrapped his arm around Celeste’s shoulders and walked into the building with her. He had been planning to ask if she wanted to spend the weekend with him but, wasn’t sure how to ask her. He also wasn’t so sure that Aaron would allow her to stay over at his place for the weekend. Nate’s parents wouldn’t care one bit, they loved Celeste almost more then they loved him and he was their own flesh and blood. He wasn’t complaining though since Celeste was something special and he was glad that he parents also thought so.