Chapter 14: The Skeleton and The Butterfly

Disclaimer: I do not own Black Butler, I only own my OC and any others that may join. I also don't own any pictures or videos

Shizuka's Inner Thoughts

The truth about humans is that they all lie, they put up masks and illusions to hide from the world their true intentions. People say that demons and monsters from stories are the hideous villeins, but they themselves are even worse. Master Ciel came face to face with such people; the brand that was burned into his skin is proof of such encounter. I used to sit back and watch the show, allowing the humans to weave their web of lies without getting caught up in it. But as I was watching Master Ciel interact with his guest, I came to a realization. I would not allow my Master to become entangled in that web, with the help of Sebastian, we would keep our master out of harms way.

______________________________________________________

Shizuka P.O.V

Madam Red was indeed a special character, who else would try to touch Sebastian in such a way. I covered my mouth with a dainty hand trying in vain to keep my giggles at bay. Master Ciel looked horrified and poor Sebastian was stiff as a board.

I just shook my head in amusement and turned my focus back to my Jasmine tea; the lemon tart already finding a home in my tummy. I sipped lightly at the sweet drink and listened to the conversation. Apparently there was a murderer on the loose that was killing prostitutes, leaving them a bloody mess for the London police to find.

I sighed lightly, knowing all to well who the culprit was. The underlying sent of blood coming from said culprit was all the evidence that I needed. But I kept my mouth closed, knowing that Master Ciel would find out soon enough. I knew for a fact that Sebastian already knew, he is one hell of a butler after all, but he is a demon; they do love a good game.

So I allowed Master Ciel and his company to continue on talking about Jack the Ripper, which is the name of said murderer, finding myself going deeper into my thoughts until I heard Sebastian's voice.

"I think I know of a person Mi lord, that could help us in our search for Jack the Ripper. He has in his possession a body of one of the victims." He finished with that sinfully dreadful smirk on his face.

Master Ciel agreed to visiting the person who was later identified as the Undertaker. When I heard that we would be visiting him, I was delighted. But I made sure to keep it hidden, knowing that my reaction would be seen as odd because who in there right mind would want to go visit the undertaker? The answer would be me.

So off we went to see the undertaker, pulling up in the carriage in no time at all.

The shop was a intimidating place, the complete and utter silence that surrounded the building spoke of death. I notice how everyone, besides Sebastian and I, were slightly nervous. Master Ciel hid it very well, but the slight clenching of his hands told me that, he to, was afraid.

Wanting to ease his worries, I walked over to his side and briefly brushed my sleeved covered hand against his, letting him now that I was there. His reaction was instant. His back become straighter and he became more sure of himself. The fear was now replaced with determination. I smiled softly and put my hands back into the opposite sleeves.

After that, everyone made there way into the building with me being the back. The store inside was the same as the outside; scary. The decor was a combination of coffins and concoctions. Shelves of books and jars of some unknown organ were everywhere. It didn't faze me in the slightest but madam Red and Lau's reactions were very amusing. The jerkiness of their body movements spoke of nervousness and unease. Just wait until they meet the undertaker himself.

I made sure to hide my presence, making sure he wouldn't know I was there until I wanted him to. Master Ciel had a look of disdain on his face, his steel blue eye taking in his surroundings, not in the least impressed.

"Sebastian, where is the Undertaker? I am wasting my time here if he is not going to show up." The sharp bite in his tone made it obvious he didn't want to be here. No sooner had he spoke there was an unsettling creaking noise that could be heard, accompanied by a cackle of a laugh.

"~KuKuKu~ It seems someone is past their bed time." And there, rising from a coffin was none other then the undertaker.

Now I tried to remain calm but I hadn't seen him in ages so I just reacted without thinking.

"Adrian!" My soft voice filled the room and before anyone could blink I was running to Undertaker, wrapping my tiny arms around his waist. I assumed I shocked everyone in the room with my excitement because everyone was silent as can be. And to everyone's amazement Undertaker was just as shocked. His body was stiff and ridged and I was worried that I had done something wrong. I looked up at him with worry evident on my face. "Undertaker, are you alright? Would you like me to let go?" my voice portrayed my insecurity. I was stupid to assume he would remember me, it was such a long time ago. I started to pull away from him, when suddenly I was wrapped up into a warm embrace.

Adrian picked me up like a child and held onto me with such strength, its amazing how I'm not broken. It didn't bother me in the least and I returned the hug, pressing my face into the crook of his neck, feeling at peace.

"I thought you were gone Little Butterfly, I thought they were all gone. I have missed you so much, little one." Adrian's voice was right beside my ear, his warm breath fanning over my neck. He was the only person I had ever allowed to get this close to me; I found reassurance in his presents.

I pressed my face more into his neck "I am sorry, I wanted to visit you but it was impossible. They wanted all of us to disappear. Can you forgive me?" I raised my face enough to look at him, not minding that I couldn't see his eyes. He smiled gently at me, a smile that some might consider creepy , "I was never mad at you little one, so there is nothing to forgive." He placed a light kiss on my nose which caused me to giggle. He made sure I was comfortably situated on his hip, my head resting on his shoulder. He didn't seem ready to let me go anytime soon and I was perfectly content with where I was.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ciel P.O.V

I was furious. Who did he to think he was to be able to hold her like that? The burning anger that I felt seeing Shizuka in another mans arms was overwhelming. I didn't understand why I was so infuriated. Just seeing her smile and giggle at him made my heart clench painfully. I didn't understand why I had these kind of emotions but I came to a conclusion. Shizuka was MINE. She was my piece to my game and NO one was going to take her away. I am Ciel Phantomhive, and what is mine will always be mine.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Oh snap! Its seems like our little Ciel is jealous. I really love the Undertaker and I wanted Shizuka to have a special bond with him. The relationship between them will be explained in the next chapters to come so be prepared. Well I hope everyone enjoys this chapter and to everyone that voted and commented thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Please don't forget to Follow, Vote or Comment

Ta~Ta for now

Wolfie-chan