Chapter 4 Contract

Disclaimer: I do not own Black Butler, i only own my OC characters
___________________________
1st person point of view (fey)

Young earl Phantomhive had remained silent all the way back to his office, his young face drawn in a scowl. I just stayed silent, allowing him to be alone in his thoughts.

Once we were in his office once again, he decided to speak.

"As my new bodyguard, I will need to be able to trust you. How do I know you are not simply working for someone else? The stories on feys always speak of how they are tricksters." His cold blue eyes stared into my own indigo ones.

I simply smiled at him "Some fey kind are prone to cause some mischief but i can assure you that I do not partake in that practice. I am a Butterfly Fey, we are Guardian fairy's, drawn to certain souls, like a moth to a light." He just raised an eyebrow at me, the air around him was one of superiority. "That does not answer my question."

I just took my time in answering him. I fluttered gracefully around the room, looking at the books that he had on his bookshelf.

One stood out to me, it had a deep green cover with gold writing. The title was one that I knew by heart, The Ways Of the Fey. I reached my hand to take it down, when I was stopped by a sharp bark of a command.

"Do. Not. Touch. That. Book" The cold fury in that statement gave me pause. I turned to see the young earl looking at me with something akin to hatred. The black aura that was around him, the cold vacant eyes that held no light with in them was a sight to see. I nodded my head once in acknowledgement and made my way back to were I was. That book must have held a sentimental value to the young earl, how interesting.

"Forgive me my lord, I had not meant to anger you." My soft reply seemed to take away some of the fury from his eyes. He gave me a curt nod "I think its time you answered my question."

"Very well" I made my way to a chair and sat down elegantly, placing my sleeve covered hands in my lap. "To answer you question I am here on my own accord, I do not work for anyone else. I also have a way to ease your worries on if I will turn on you. Let us make a contract."

The Butlers eyes were on me, the silent warning in them was very clear to me. Do not take what was his. How foolish that demon was, to think that he could threaten a fey, it was to be expected though, my race had been gone for quit some time. Things were not the same as they had once been.

Ciel looked at me with slight interest "How do we form this contract?"

"It is very simple, all you need to do is give me a name. By naming a fey, you bind them to you. The only catch is that I have to except it. If I do, then the contract will be complete and a mark will form to show that."

He seemed to be thinking over what I had said, I could clearly see that he thought it was to easy and he was right.

"To answer your thoughts, this does seem rather easy. That is only due to the fact that I am willing to have a contract with you. If I was not, then I would make the contract terms nearly impossible or I would have ask for you to give me something of yours in return."

That seemed to appease his thoughts, but there was still an underlining suspicion that I was going to trick him. I did not blame him, he was in the company of a demon after all.

"Very well, I agree to forming a contract with you. Give me a moment though to think of a name" I nodded, awaiting for him to state my name. The Butler had strangely been silent through out the whole ordeal, and it made me wonder what he was up to. Sadly, I would not find out until later on.

"Shizuka" his voice was soft when he said it "It means peaceful.." He seemed unsure if I would except it, of course he hid it extremely well but the set of his mouth and the way his eyes held an uncertainty, gave it away. I smiled happily, the name was mine.

"Ciel Phantomive I except the name that you have given me." With that I stood from my seat and bowed to him, pledging my existence to a child so embedded in darkness. I could feel the contract symbol forming around my neck, stating to the world that I was bound to a human.

I rose from my bow and looked at the young lord, he was staring at his right hand. I looked down and could see that the symbol was on his middle finger. It was a band of music notes banded together to form a circle around his finger as a ring. His eyes found mine and before my eyes a slightly sinister smile graced his lips.

"It seems I have acquired another piece for my game"

_____________________________________________________________________________

I hope this chapter was okay, I was struggling with some writers block. But I think it came out well :)

Don't forget to comment or fan

Ta~ta For now

Wolfie-chan