Chapter 2 Friend or Foe?

Hi everybody, here is the next chapter to Sweet Little Butterfly. Hope you like it.

~Wolfie-Chan 

Disclamir: 

I do not own Black Butler in anyway. I only own my OC and any others that may come in the future. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Third Person P.O.V 

The young girl just gazed up at Sebastian with a slight frown tugging at her pink lips. 

"No, I am here on my own accord. I wish to offer him my service, do you find that unreasonable?" The last question was said with slight amusement. She knew that the Demon Butler only re guarded her as a simple human, how wrong he was.

Sebastian smirked "Well Young miss, you don't seem old enough to even think of being a bodyguard. Plus the young master needs people that are useful. It seems you have the notion that we allow anybody to work here." They were almost to the study by this point, the fey simply shrugged her dainty shoulders. Not the least bit fazed by his words. 

"I will show my skills if needed." And with that, the conversation came to an end. Sebastian was becoming very suspicious of this new guest, there was something slightly off about her. He then let it go for the time being and knocked on the study door.

"Young Master, you have a guest. She wishes to speak to you" 

"Come in" Came the reply.

Sebastian opened the door and allowed the young lady to walk in first, walking in behind her, he locked the door. She walked up to where the young earl's desk was and observed him. He was around 13 years old, with an air of maturity. She could see his one cold blue eye observing her as well. He didn't show any emotion on his young face.

She bowed her head at him, bringing her silk covered arms out gracefully. "Hello Ciel Phantomhive, its a pleasure to finally meet you." a small smile was sent his way. Ciel nodded his head at her in greeting.

"Its seems you know who I am but I don't know who you are. What is your name?" His voice was uninterested and bored. 

"I don't have a name, but call me what you want"

"why don't you have a name?" Ciel narrowed his eyes at her, there was something off about this person.

"Because I had no need for a name, not until now at least. Here, allow me to start from the beginning." She elegantly walked over to a seat and sat down. "You see, it all began when a certain soul called out to me. The pain and anguish that had taken over this soul was heartbreaking. It was wounded, becoming cold and black...that soul was yours Ciel Phantomhive. Well it was until you sold it to a demon." She looked him right in the eye, her voice soft and strong. Ciel was shocked, but the only indication that could be seen was his eyes widening, ever so slightly. 

"Sebastian" And with that, Ciel gave him the order to get rid of this unknown guest. No one could know of his secret. Sebastian then appeared behind the chair that the young girl was sitting in. With lighting speed, his hand came down with a simple dinner knife, aiming at her neck. 

The fey didn't even bat an eye at them, she just flicked her wrist at Sebastian. And with that hand gesture he went flying to the other side of the room. Wind circled around the girl a couple of times before settling down. Both Ciel and his butler were shocked, even more so then before. 

"Are you a demon?" Ciel asked, looking at her wearily.

She laughed and shook her head "No, I am no demon Earl Phantomhive. I am a Fey."

Sebestian froze. 

Could this girl really be a fairy?  

_____________________________________________________________________________

There it is! Hope you liked it :)

Ta-Ta for now

~Wolfie-chan