Chapter 15: Dog Treats and Tea

Disclaimer: I do not own Black Butler, I only own my OC and any others that may join. I also don't own any pictures or videos

Shizuka P.O.V

Undertaker was just being his normal crazy self; cackling at nothing and everything. I just got more comfortable in Undertakers lap, resting my head on his chest, and just listening to his heart beat. I had missed him so much, that I needed the contact.

I felt someone start playing with my hair, running their fingers through it at a soothing pace. I glanced up and noticed it was Undertaker, he looked down as well and gave me a cheeky smile. I just giggled at him and returned his smile with one of my own.
Adrian just laughed and tapped my nose "Why, you are to cute Little One"

Right after he made that comment, Master Ciel broke in "We are here to see the body that was recovered. We have no time to waste" his voice was cold and had an undertone of anger. His posture was stiff and he had his hands clenched into fists.

I made an attempt to go to him, but Undertaker kept me still and faced Master Ciel. "Calm down, Child. You need to learn to share ~kukukuku~ Why don't I get us something to drink and we can talk about the body." He then got up and set me down gently. "I'll only be a moment." He then walked away toward the kitchen.

I then felt someone come up to me so I glanced over and found out it was Sebastian. He just looked at me and tilted his head to the side "Why is it that you allow him to touch you but no one else?"
I just sighed "It's a long story, one of which I will share with you at another time."
"You will tell us at some point, that is an order." The cold voice of my Master came from my right. I just looked at him and smiled softly "Of course, I was going to tell you even if it wasn't an order. Just know this, Undertaker is a parental figure to me, nothing more."

Lord Ciel turned a little pink and turned his head away from me "I do not care what relationship you have with him."

I just giggled and shook my head "Whatever you say, My lord." 

At that moment, Undertaker returned with a tray of beakers, all of which had Earl Grey tea besides one. The other had the lovely aroma of Jasmine tea, this of course cause me to smile in excitement.
He gave everyone a beaker and then handed me mine. I smiled at him and took a sip without second thought. Everyone else though, looked down at their beakers in either disgust or horror. I blinked and looked down at mine, to find a small frogs eye floating in my tea. I just reached into my beaker and pulled it out.

"Here you go Undertaker, it seems like you misplaced this" I handed him the eyeball and went back to my tea.

Everyone else was so silent that I looked over to them. Everyone looked shocked, Madam Red had her hand clutching her heart, looking like she was about to faint. "Shizuka darling! Don't drink that disgusting tea!! I'll go get us some fresh tea!!"

"Oh don't worry Madam Red, it was just a small eyeball. That couldn't hurt a fly" I just brushed off her worry and went back to drinking my tea. The others didn't even touch their tea and I'm pretty sure Sebastian wanted to take my tea away from me.

Undertaker just cackled with laughter "Shizuka will never turn down a cup of Jasmine tea nor one of these" he then reached over and grabbed a jar of treats that were shaped like bones. He reached in and pulled one out, handing it over to me.

I instantly reached for it and started nibbling on it. I had missed these treats so much that I ignored everyone in the room. I'm pretty sure there was hearts and sparkles popping up behind me.

Nobody's P.O.V

Everyone just watched Shizuka nibbling on the bone shaped treat, she was just to cute! She looked like she had sparkles and hearts popping up behind her and a little blush dusting her cheeks.

Madam Red broke the silence by squealing "Awwww! She is just to cute!! Undertaker, what exactly are those treats?"

Undertaker just laughed and ate one of the treats as well "These, my dear, are dog treats."

"WHAT!?! Shizuka spit that out right now!!!"

While everyone was freaking out, Shizuka was just enjoying her dog treat. Her only thought was "Yummy 😊"
___________________________
Hi everyone! I know I haven't updated in forever but I hope everyone likes this chapter. I had a fun time writing it!
Don't forget to vote or comment
Ta~ta for now, Wolfie-chan